X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madara View Post
    I don't love Park, maybe you love to slate him? What do I know. lol
    Did you even watch this game? I did not.
    Mate, I'm not saying he is god or anything. I barely said anything about his performance today unlike you.
    good because you cant defend him after that display today.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
      He deserved that bog roll thrown at him today. That's one of the biggest boo's I've heard a QPR player get in a very long time. Park Faurlin and Granero were abysmal . And Ferdinand took it to a new level of sh.i.tness. If I had to pick my sh.i.tt.est 11 Anton would be my captain. Hes a pub player. Living off his brothers name. He looked like he'd been on a 24 hour sesh.
      Did you watch the game? 1st half especially?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

[QUOTE=QPR Rickson;1018036]He deserved that bog roll thrown at him today. That's one of the biggest boo's I've heard a QPR player get in a very long time. Park Faurlin and Granero were abysmal . And Ferdinand took it to a new level of sh.i.tness. If I had to pick my sh.i.tt.est 11 Anton would be my captain. Hes a pub player. Living off his brothers name. He looked like he'd been on a 24 hour sesh.[/QUOTE]

if only, fact of the matter is that he is plain pony. id have present day arthur gnohere if i had to choose between the 2

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Finished as a premiership player and has been sh1t all season. If you listened to the game you would have heard the commentators saying how sh1t he is and the crowd booing and abusing him as he went off.
          The commentators know everything hahahahaha
          I had a laugh when they incorrectly said some crystal palace players name was passing the ball for us.
          There is a reason why this game is not on the telly.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            good because you cant defend him after that display today.
            I'm not. I said he was sh1t. Did you not read my posts before commenting them?

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post
              The commentators know everything hahahahaha
              I had a laugh when they incorrectly said some crystal palace was passing the ball for us.
              There is a reason why this game is not on the telly.
              Better take your Park posters down and put some up of this new boy coming in...he looks young and quality.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Did you watch the game? 1st half especially?
                Matty I did mate . They was all rank. The only one I thought came out of it with any credit was Troare. we should Use him left wing

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                  Matty I did mate . They was all rank. The only one I thought came out of it with any credit was Troare. we should Use him left wing
                  Fair enough mate.

Agree with that. Although all about opinions I spose, I thought Granero was class 1st half, tailed off 2nd half though.

Fabio I didn't think was too bad nor Haim but the rest were pony.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
                    -Albert Einstein

Comment

• none, I would love to come meet you though!
                      London is like 2-3 hours max from where I am. I'll be there soon enough. Ryan air is pretty cheap these days.

Anyway I do think watching the games streaming or by downloading is sometimes a much better way for analyzing players. Scouts do it, why shouldn't we?

Comment

• Please think before posting.

Comment

• Quote just come from the FA cup highlights: "great players can make you play better as well. A lot of players who leave man utd and go to other clubs which has been seen recently cannot handle it without great players around you" "it's a good point"

Yes. Yes it is.

Park is horse excrament

Comment

• Perhaps it takes some time before players can adapt before they can play with championship level players.
                            In the past Park usually takes 1 year to adapt to a new team.

Comment

• Originally posted by madara View Post
                              Perhaps it takes some time before players can adapt before they can play with championship level players.
                              In the past Park usually takes 1 year to adapt to a new team.
                              Perhaps...

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                You can have a poster of me for your bedroom wall if you want pal - you know, just to top off your weird obsession with me?
                                Originally posted by gator View Post
                                Have you got your own posters Matty?

My fav one is the 'special' one he did for me in the tennis skirt with no under garments on , scratching his harris
                                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                                X