This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope theres a stat for how often he falls over
    he passed the ball on to opposition players on a number of occassions today, the crowds reaction when he was subbed speaks volumes
    there was talk of him retiring, well ,the sooner the better before the little of his reutation that is left evapourtes completely

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
      i hope theres a stat for how often he falls over
      he passed the ball on to opposition players on a number of occassions today, the crowds reaction when he was subbed speaks volumes
      there was talk of him retiring, well ,the sooner the better before the little of his reutation that is left evapourtes completely
      park is the main reason why the crowd was upset. he is so sh1t cause he misplaces passes but still probably manages to have the highest passing success rate in the team like he has all season

Comment

Just to be clear: attack Park as much as you want - and agree with all the criticism of his footballing contribution to us - but if any posters follow one particular poster in turning this into a racial attack there will be no slapped wrists, just straight bans. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post
          park is the main reason why the crowd was upset. he is so sh1t cause he misplaces passes but still probably manages to have the highest passing success rate in the team like he has all season
          You for real? His pass success rate would be about 85% if he was an MK Dons player today. He is $hit, his passing is $hit, his decision making is $hit and he is past it. Was a greta player at Utd with the side he had around him but he is no longer a PL player.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I have my opinion, however this game I do not know much about except the reports and the stats. Didn't not watch the game, did you`?
            I did say he was sh1t several times in this thread. What is your problem?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              You for real? His pass success rate would be about 85% if he was an MK Dons player today. He is $hit, his passing is $hit, his decision making is $hit and he is past it. Was a greta player at Utd with the side he had around him but he is no longer a PL player.
              I am. Did I write something offensive? haha
              Honestly according to the stats, his passing has been solid.
              He is still a PL player.

Comment

Fergie must be laughing his #### off. He knew when to take out the rubbish. This young Korean looks good tho

Comment

He is still a PL player.
                  Care to share these stats?
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    Fergie must be laughing his #### off. He knew when to take out the rubbish. This young Korean looks good tho
                    Are you like a robot? Because you are on repeat. Posting the same thing over and over again is against the forum rules, don't you know? lol

Comment

Are you like a robot? Because you are on repeat. Posting the same thing over and over again is against the forum rules, don't you know? lol
                      You just dont like hearing it and refuse to believe it. Your the robot mate..programmed to love Park no matter what. You need to wake up and realise he is finished.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Care to share these stats?
                        I seem to have forgotten the website with all the stats. I can pm you when I find it. I do remember for Tottenham he had over 80% while the rest of the gang had less than 60.

IMO we need to learn to retain the possession better and perhaps Park still have a role to play helping us achieve that.

Comment

lets just say the 85% were passes heading back to the defenders and the 15% during crucial moments of the game where he passed the ball to the opposition. lest we forget the magnificent rendition of bambi on ice he musters up frequently.

Comment

He is still a PL player.
                            Finished as a premiership player and has been sh1t all season. If you listened to the game you would have heard the commentators saying how sh1t he is and the crowd booing and abusing him as he went off.

Comment

He deserved that bog roll thrown at him today. That's one of the biggest boo's I've heard a QPR player get in a very long time. Park Faurlin and Granero were abysmal . And Ferdinand took it to a new level of sh.i.tness. If I had to pick my sh.i.tt.est 11 Anton would be my captain. Hes a pub player. Living off his brothers name. He looked like he'd been on a 24 hour sesh.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                                You just dont like hearing it and refuse to believe it. Your the robot mate..programmed to love Park no matter what. You need to wake up and realise he is finished.
                                I don't love Park, maybe you love to slate him? What do I know. lol
                                Did you even watch this game? I did not.
                                Mate, I'm not saying he is god or anything. I barely said anything about his performance today unlike you.

Comment

Working...
                                X