Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Fake Hoops not feeling too confident ahead of Sunday!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fraggy
    Administrator
    • Aug 2010
    • 9728

    #16
    I'm going with the bookies on this one.

    We will go 0-1 down & then hit back & bury them 4-1.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

    Comment

    • WeAreQPR12
      C Club
      • Mar 2009
      • 23558

      #17
      Originally posted by Fraggy
      I'm going with the bookies on this one.

      We will go 0-1 down & then hit back & bury them 4-1.
      4 goals? I think we'd need Gorkks to score a hatrick to achieve that, surely?
      I played sunday league football today.

      Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

      I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

      We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

      Comment

      • MattyRangers
        Slimmer of The Year
        • Jun 2011
        • 24914

        #18
        Ive had abit on Adel to score anytime 4-0.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

        Comment

        • 80sCasual
          CCG
          • Dec 2009
          • 9231

          #19
          Originally posted by Will M
          Controlling the game is not as important as scoring is. Towards the end of last season Reading seemed to thrive on letting teams have possession then hitting them on the break. We need to score when it counts, which still remains a problem.

          If we scored when on top of games we'd be in the top half of the table easily. And would have beaten the likes of Spurs and Everton along the way.

          Although I wouldn't be opposed to your system, if we put Zamora up top and have Hoillet and Taarabt feeding off him could be a potent attack that.
          Exactly the same as what happened against Swansea first game also.
          I'm worried about us scoring too, we haven't exactly set the world alight in front of goal this season have we?

          And remember Reading have already beaten us once at home this season (albeit the capital one cup).

          I really hope we can win this though.
          Last edited by 80sCasual; 31-10-2012, 08:25 PM.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

          PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

          Comment

          • Will M
            Silver Seat
            • May 2012
            • 2737

            #20
            Originally posted by 80sCasual
            Exactly the same as what happened against Swansea first game also.
            I'm worried about us scoring too, we haven't exactly set the world alight in front of goal this season have we?

            And remember Reading have already beaten us once at home this season (albeit the capital one cup).

            I really hope we can win this though.
            We really need to start scoring more from set pieces too, especially as we're not clinical enough in front of goal.

            Comment

            • QPRDave
              The number 10
              • Mar 2009
              • 32080

              #21
              We gotta win sunday ......................surely

              Comment

              • MYU
                Administrator
                • Mar 2009
                • 43466

                #22
                Originally posted by QPRDave
                We gotta win sunday ......................surely
                No if's or but's... we have to win and nothing less.

                Let's do it in style by giving them a big hammering!

                Comment

                • QPRDave
                  The number 10
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 32080

                  #23
                  Originally posted by MYU
                  No if's or but's... we have to win and nothing less.

                  Let's do it in style by giving them a big hammering!
                  I have to admit I'm a little concerned mate,and although I want Sparky to do well with a third of the season nearly gone how much longer can he hang on?...

                  Comment

                  • HoopDoggyDogg
                    Silver Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 2648

                    #24
                    F*ck it, Might as well go for it...

                    Cesar

                    Bosingwa Nelsen Traore

                    Diakite

                    Park Granero Faurlin Hoillett

                    Taarabt

                    Cisse

                    Comment

                    • dsqpr
                      Silver Seat
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3433

                      #25
                      What a winless team has to be overconfident about I cannot imagine. We are bottom. The table doesn't lie. Every team in the division is better than us right now. We'd better go out there and play every match like we are playing Man Utd in the Cup final, I don't care who it is against.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

                      Comment

                      • Yousef
                        Gold Seat
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 9553

                        #26
                        If we really want to win, this is the starting line up:

                        Cesar
                        Bosingwa Hill Nelsen Traore
                        Mackie Granero Taarabt Hoilett
                        Zamora Cisse
                        QPR fan since1987

                        @yousef_qpr

                        Comment

                        • bonheurjh
                          Silver Seat
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 3764

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Yousef
                          If we really want to win, this is the starting line up:

                          Cesar
                          Bosingwa Hill Nelsen Traore
                          Mackie Granero Taarabt Hoilett
                          Zamora Cisse
                          -----------------------Cesar------------------------
                          Bosingwa------Hill-------------Nelson-----Traore-
                          ---------------Granero---Faurlin-------------------
                          Mackie------------------------------------Taarabt-
                          ----------------Cisee-------------------------------
                          --------------------------Zamora-------------------



                          I think this will be more detailed version of yours
                          no more SWP!

                          can't trust Hoilett this time cos he lose the ball too often.

                          Comment

                          • essex
                            Bronze Seat
                            • May 2011
                            • 755

                            #28
                            Where is samba in all these teams?

                            Comment

                            • SuperHoopNik
                              CCG
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 6660

                              #29
                              -------------------Cesar-----------------
                              Onuoha---Ferdinand-Nelsen---Bosingwa
                              ----JS Park--Diakite--Granero--Hoilett-
                              -------------------Taarabt------------
                              -----------------Cisse------------------

                              I'm sure I saw someone on here say that Traore was injured again? If not then Bosingwa right-back and Traore left-back.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

                              Comment

                              • MattyRangers
                                Slimmer of The Year
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 24914

                                #30
                                Cesar
                                Eyebrow Anton Nelsen Traore (if fit)
                                Hoilet Diakite Granero Tarbs
                                Zamora Cisse.

                                Easy win.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                                Comment

                                Working...