Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fake Hoops not feeling too confident ahead of Sunday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Cesar
    Eyebrow Anton Nelsen Traore (if fit)
    Hoilet Diakite Granero Tarbs
    Zamora Cisse.

Easy win.
    Now see thats interesting. I was gonna say how we get lots of posts saying we need to attack (not having a go at anyone in particular) and then the majority name one up front, whereas you Matty go with 2 strikers.
    So do you worry about our midfield being outnumbered?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Now see thats interesting. I was gonna say how we get lots of posts saying we need to attack (not having a go at anyone in particular) and then the majority name one up front, whereas you Matty go with 2 strikers.
      So do you worry about our midfield being outnumbered?
      I dont mate no. I think at home we have to play 2 up top - we have massively lacked goals considering the quality of attacking players we have on our books. I think Diakite & granero have more than enough ability to hold the centre of the park against (with all due respect to them!) a side like Reading. I would be a tad frustrated if we start with 1 up top at home to Reading tbh, IMO it shows a massive lack of desire to "go at em".

Cisse & Zamora compliment eachother well. Instead of all of these threads debating who should start, why not start both?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        I dont mate no. I think at home we have to play 2 up top - we have massively lacked goals considering the quality of attacking players we have on our books. I think Diakite & granero have more than enough ability to hold the centre of the park against (with all due respect to them!) a side like Reading. I would be a tad frustrated if we start with 1 up top at home to Reading tbh, IMO it shows a massive lack of desire to "go at em".

Cisse & Zamora compliment eachother well. Instead of all of these threads debating who should start, why not start both?
        Well put.....I have been having trouble with do we go with 5 in the mf (even if its one in the hole) it still leaves 1 out and out striker.Surely, hopefully having 2 strikers working and harrying in their defenders will give them a bit to think about. Have BZ & DC played together much? Can't think. Anyway agree with you.

Comment

Part of me thinks Hughes might be scared to play em both at once, imagine one got injured and the other sent off. How screwed would we be then?

But I agree we need to play both against Reading. Goal difference may be a factor and with all respect to Reading this is the type of game we need to be looking to get goals in.

Comment

Working...
          X