Sack Hughes tonight - no sympathy from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sack Hughes tonight - no sympathy from me

It's not the result that bothers me - we were unlucky, with Traore's injury and the sending off. It is the constant cluelessness displayed by Hughes that should get him sacked.

We keep hearing that he has to play Park because of the Asian connection. Well, today was his chance to play the midfield most of us want

-----------Diakite----------
    Hoilett Granero Faurlin Tarbs

And he chooses SWP? I mean, yeah, SWP got some tackles in, and he did put in one great cross, but apart from that, what did he do? Faurlin in the middle would have given us much more composure, and we would not have been bossed in midfield.

As for leaving Bobby on for 70 minutes, don't get me started.

Hughes has had some really bad luck, but he has made many awful decisions, and so ultimately, the blame lies with him.

Get him out tonight.

I'm not sticking up for Hughes and if he's sacked tonight, so be it but with Park out I think SWP was always going to play that wide right role!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Reading i feel will be his waterloo
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
        It's not the result that bothers me - we were unlucky, with Traore's injury and the sending off. It is the constant cluelessness displayed by Hughes that should get him sacked.

We keep hearing that he has to play Park because of the Asian connection. Well, today was his chance to play the midfield most of us want

-----------Diakite----------
        Hoilett Granero Faurlin Tarbs

And he chooses SWP? I mean, yeah, SWP got some tackles in, and he did put in one great cross, but apart from that, what did he do? Faurlin in the middle would have given us much more composure, and we would not have been bossed in midfield.

As for leaving Bobby on for 70 minutes, don't get me started.

Hughes has had some really bad luck, but he has made many awful decisions, and so ultimately, the blame lies with him.

Get him out tonight.
        So you want to play 1 up front then marshy? Cause half this board say play Faurlin in there and go with one up front then the other half complain we only have 1 up front. But if you're going to play 1 up Cisse can't play that role which is whether posters like it or not is holding the ball up.

Comment

Sacking him tonight is harsh IMO ...... On the fans, sack him NOW
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            Reading i feel will be his waterloo
            And now we face a team that scored 3 today and has already beaten us at home with what is looking like a patchwork defense again, I think that might be it for Hughes!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

If the clueless clown had any decency he should resign tonight. I have defended him up till now but have had enough. One of the worst managers in our history n will cost the board more money if they keep him than sacking him n the rest of the taffia.

Comment

anyone see TF and Beards face at the end,like they just been told Santa isnt real.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                  Sacking him tonight is harsh IMO ...... On the fans, sack him NOW
                  Paul Simon missed that one - "sacking him is harsh, marsh"

Comment

anyone see TF and Beards face at the end,like they just been told Santa isnt real.
                    I don't think TF is going to take much more.

Comment

I did and I commented about that in another thread, I think Hughes should be very concerned! One more match, that's all he will get to get it right IMHO!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

I want hughes gone... but the big problem is who do we replace him with?

I like arry, i know some dont, it look like he might be going to blackburn anyway

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          So you want to play 1 up front then marshy? Cause half this board say play Faurlin in there and go with one up front then the other half complain we only have 1 up front. But if you're going to play 1 up Cisse can't play that role which is whether posters like it or not is holding the ball up.
                          Spot on

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                            If the clueless clown had any decency he should resign tonight. I have defended him up till now but have had enough. One of the worst managers in our history n will cost the board more money if they keep him than sacking him n the rest of the taffia.
                            In fairness:

Not many managers can boast about still being bottom after about 30 games in charge.

Not many have only gained 1 away point out of a possible 36.

Not many could see how Zamora's qualities outweigh Cisse's, or the wisdom of playing SWP instead of Faurlin.

Not his fault, that we are bottom of the league, can barely muster a shot and are fast becoming a laughing stock for the second year running.

Plenty of achievements there.

Give the bloke a chance for goodness sake.

Comment

Reading will play on that, we will be a bag of nerves, think its all over for sparky now
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                              X