This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    moderation is so unfair and biased on this board who would notice ....just is what it is until the admin does something about it. The Mods need a shake up and a couple need to call it a day.
    Couldn't agree more. Bit like certain posters who post the same boring point again and again, eh...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Quaz
      mate i respect what you say, but as stated earlier in this farce, this has been going on for over a year, mason was reprimanded by another mod, so he decide to have a hate compaign against mods, and for some unknown reason i was the centre of his abuse.

Like stainrod said, the 1st 50 insults were let go, nothing done, which was our only error.
      I deal with people a different way, i don't give many points or warnings, as is the case with paul, BUT sometimes you have to over step the mark when you get so much rubbish thrown at you, if it was a different situation like a pub or street i wouldn't be looking to give him points, would be sorted man to man.

But as it's the great world of the internet all i have is words.

Will leave it there as people will always side with the "victim", and the mods just mop up the crap.............have said i don't mind receiving points, would be no problem here, had them before, so nothing new.

Some people won't like the way i do things, but you cannot please everyone, unless you are vblock, he pleases everyone so i have heard.
      well your missus loves me anyhow

Comment

• Right well after all that, 205 posts later (and for the 3rd time of asking) can we kindly get back on topic, or does no-one have anything further to say on the matter?

...Or on second thoughts maybe I shouldn't ask! :drunk:

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          Right well after all that, 205 posts later (and for the 3rd time of asking) can we kindly get back on topic, or does no-one have anything further to say on the matter?

...Or on second thoughts maybe I shouldn't ask! :drunk:
          Two sides to every story?

Aren't there just? And unfortunately people's pre-conceived ideas/opinions on various people, often cloud their judgement. However, as I wasn't there, I cannot be certain as to who's version is more truthful.

What I will say though, is that both pre and post last season's game against City, I was very happy to be firmly in the camp that was prepared to give Joey the benefit of the doubt, particularly as if the ref had seen Tevez's foul and acted, none of the ensuing events would have happened.

More recently though, I am beginning to think that judging by his current bizarre behaviour, comments etc., I may have been too quick to defend him and give him the benefit of the doubt. Lost a lot of respect from me. Nearly as much as Warnock and Kenny. They could all learn an awful lot from the way a certain Peter Ramage conducted himself both whilst he was with the club and since.

Oh, nearly forgot. I've read the whole thread now and can't quite decide if I should have found it entertaining or bewildering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quaz
            mate i respect what you say, but as stated earlier in this farce, this has been going on for over a year, mason was reprimanded by another mod, so he decide to have a hate compaign against mods, and for some unknown reason i was the centre of his abuse.

Like stainrod said, the 1st 50 insults were let go, nothing done, which was our only error.
            I deal with people a different way, i don't give many points or warnings, as is the case with paul, BUT sometimes you have to over step the mark when you get so much rubbish thrown at you, if it was a different situation like a pub or street i wouldn't be looking to give him points, would be sorted man to man.

But as it's the great world of the internet all i have is words.

Will leave it there as people will always side with the "victim", and the mods just mop up the crap.............have said i don't mind receiving points, would be no problem here, had them before, so nothing new.

Some people won't like the way i do things, but you cannot please everyone, unless you are vblock, he pleases everyone so i have heard.
            Moderater Message - State facts only
            Last edited by Quaz; 04-09-2012, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeterG View Post
              "my last comment to leave you with, you are a nomark, always will be because you have your head so far up your #### that sh!t is all you see, all you spout, all you are."

I am sorry but this is a blatantly abusive comment, plain and simple

Quaz having taken on a responsibility to moderate this forum you should be setting an example by adhering to the rules, regardless of provocation. I realise moderating a messageboard is not an easy task but i think you are out of order here, if you and the other mods have a grievence with a poster then deal with it within the rules of the board dont resort to abuse especially when backed up with "bring on the infraction points" comments as that throws the whole moderation process and rules of the board into disrepute
              And to think I got points for calling someone a plum but you can see by stainronds reply to Sammy, he thinks its funny and the other mods agree.
              Last edited by paulmason; 04-09-2012, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• someone close the thread please.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2