This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two sides to every story - Ousmane Dabo

In response to Barton's recent version of events on his website, Ousmane Dabo breaks silence and gives his side of the story:

He said in L'Equipe: "Joey Barton is lying about what happened on the training pitch at Manchester City. It is unbelievable. I am shocked.

There was a trial at the civil courts, he pleaded guilty, and got four months' suspended prison sentence. When he is talking, he denies it, he stated I have started it all. It is fake. All my team-mates that were present during the attack gave evidence for me during the trial.

He is nasty, a traitor. Sometimes I feel people roll out the red carpet for him. So I talk to remind people Joey Barton is a very violent player, far away from the image he tries to give since he joined Marseille.

He tackled me, I replied by tackling him too. We found ourselves face-to-face. I had no intention to fight. I jostled him, but I didn't hit him. So I turned back and then he struck me to the side of the head. I lost consciousness and, being on the ground, he jumped at me and went on hitting me in the face about 10 times.

He says he is a man, a bad boy, but he is just a coward. I don't want to give my truth, but the truth. Once again there was a trial.

He didn't act that way just once. When he gave a knee blow to (Sergio) Aguero, he did it in his back again. I don't call that a man. He is nasty, a traitor. Sometimes I feel people roll out the red carpet for him. So I talk to remind people Joey Barton is a very violent player, far away from the image he tries to give since he joined Marseille. It wears me out to talk again about that story five years later.

We condemned Jeremy Menez, Samir Nasri or Yann M'Vila for very small things, and now I believe the French media is very forgiving with someone who committed a lot of horrible things, and the last one just in May!

No one wanted him in England, which is his own country, that means there is probably a reason."

More...

bloke sounds like a right ****..no wonder Joey gave him a smack.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      tedious WUM is tedious

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        tedious WUM is tedious
        " We found ourselves face-to-face. I had no intention to fight. I jostled him, but I didn't hit him."

"jostled" ??

Deepcut you think resorting to any kind of violence at any time is a no-no so you dont even live in the real world and i cant see how your opinion is worth anything

Comment

two sides to every story like is said thats why some think Joey is a hero for his fight for the Hillsborough victims.

http://thekop.liverpoolfc.com/_JOEY-...47/173471.html

Two sides to every story

Comment

What a **** thread.... created by a mod a well.

Comment

What has Hillsborough got to do with anything? Talk about clutching at straws.

Barton went to court and ended up inside.

Comment

" We found ourselves face-to-face. I had no intention to fight. I jostled him, but I didn't hit him."

"jostled" ??

Deepcut you think resorting to any kind of violence at any time is a no-no so you dont even live in the real world and i cant see how your opinion is worth anything
                As I said, tedious WUM is tedious.

Comment

Barton doesn't play for us anymore.......why are we talking about him?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                    Barton doesn't play for us anymore.......why are we talking about him?
                    The PC brigade...they love to pick on and moan about him...apparently he is "vermin"..LOL

Comment

And now close please... pointless tbh.
                      Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76
                        Barton's give his version, now Dabo exercises his right to reply. Freedom of speech. What's " **** " about that. And it makes zero difference who posted it - its a link to an article on sky sports.
                        Who gives a **** as it is something about yesteryear that did not happen at W12, so who cares.

Regarding 'it makes zero difference who posted it' bit, you should have put it in the General chat forum, where you mods move other unrelated, pointless threads that are created.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          Who gives a **** as it is something about yesteryear that did not happen at W12, so who cares.
                          You forgot the "in your opinion" bit.

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          Regarding 'it makes zero difference who posted it' bit, you should have put it in the General chat forum, where you mods move other unrelated, pointless threads that are created.
                          He's a QPR player who's out on loan.

Comment

Brilliant logic.
                            So you wouldn't mind getting virtually smacked (banned) if we find you sounding like a right **** now?
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Brilliant logic.
                              So you wouldn't mind getting virtually smacked (banned) if we find you sounding like a right **** now?
                              if someone "jostles" you at work and calls you a **** to your face then turns around and starts to walk away...then he is gonna get a smack in most workplaces....unless your a tank top wearing Guardian reading liberal who instead will have "strong words" instead.

Comment

Working...
                              X