Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name 3 Strikers That Will Score 18 Plus In The Championship

This season.

and I'll bring the thread back at the end of the season. Many think its so easy to pick the right player.

Pick 3 and see if you get one right. Anyone willing to have a go?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Chopra

Ameobi

Earnshaw

Comment

Pete, turn it in as it's getting annoying. You'll never know unless you take the gamble so stop trying to cover things up. It's really p***ing me off to be fair.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Okay, anymore from others?
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

certainly wont be a rangers player and thats all i care about.

Comment

Lita
            beckford
            sears
            lambert
            Jackson
            hooper
            bednar
            carrol
            kamara
            cox

none of the above are guarenteed to score 18 plus goals, but all are capable of it. You don't ever know for sure unless you take the gamble and try them. Stop trying to justify this as it's getting on everyones #### now.

Comment

Benny, your naiviety about football amazes me. We draw a game 1-1 and have scored 10 gaols in pre-season and you and others are screaming for a striker.

I'm simply saying that we have enough quaity in the team to see in the next 5-6 games to see if scoring goals is going to be a problem.

We created in the game, which is the main thing another day Helgusson scores we win 3-0 and you would still be asking for a striker. FFS, Helguson record is good in front of goal and someone like him will; come good. Why, would anyone spend 2-3 million on a striker to (and because he is name)?? When you cannot guarantee he will score 20 goals.

Tarrabt has already said his target is 15 goals, for someone you say cannot score, well he created quite alot yesterday. I say give him a little time and at least see where we are end of AUGUST. It was his first game up front

Comment

Lita

McClean

Chopra

Then maybe Evans,Cox,Mackail-smith,Tommy Smith,Tudgay,Ameobi dont think QPR have a 10-15 goalscorer anymore its a massive problem and we all know it!

Comment

peter ramage for me all day long

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Benny, your naiviety about football amazes me. We draw a game 1-1 and have scored 10 gaols in pre-season and you and others are screaming for a striker.

I'm simply saying that we have enough quaity in the team to see in the next 5-6 games to see if scoring goals is going to be a problem.

We created in the game, which is the main thing another day Helgusson scores we win 3-0 and you would still be asking for a striker. FFS, Helguson record is good in front of goal and someone like him will; come good. Why, would anyone spend 2-3 million on a striker to (and because he is name)?? When you cannot guarantee he will score 20 goals.

Tarrabt has already said his target is 15 goals, for someone you say cannot score, well he created quite alot yesterday. I say give him a little time and at least see where we are end of AUGUST. It was his first game up front
                    Agree with all that including the part about Bennys naiviety :bad_smile:

Comment

I cannot edit it now, so I guess the response is coming

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Chopra

Ameobi

Earnshaw
                        i would agree with that

along with others that will come close

cox, miller, lita, morrison.

danny graham has also had a good start for watford

one thing is for sure there wont be a current qpr player anywhere near the 20 goal mark

Comment

Lita will not score more than 14

and Cox will be around the same

Comment

Torres

Rooney

Robinho
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

You know what Pete, I'll not spell it out on here but right now I want to throw some verbal abuse your way for being a condercending t.wat. Me naive?

We score 10 in pre season against who? S**t sides who are way below the CCC standard. I can't be bothered arguing with you after what you said there cos I'll not hold my tongue but I ain't happy with you over that.

You call me naive, yet you think pre season goals mean something and that we have a good enough strike force?

You've made yourself look a bit of a twit there mate...FACT.

Comment

Working...
                              X