No announcement yet.

Joey Barton calls Emmanuel Frimpong a #### Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now listen here you f*cking dimlo's we are all QPR so stop arguing with each other and if you feel the need to question someone's mental ability I propose we use the Dimlo on here as a compromise.

(I have also tweeted this to Captain Dimlo)

End of.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      lol k but you need to work on it because you coming across like a sanctimonious pr1ck
      you live your life how you want too but dont be offended by what other people say when it is not directed at you..that way leads to the dark side (left wing nutty liberalism ) If Joey calls someone a #### then who are you to take offence?
      Really, because you are coming across as such a nice fella. Such strong values and ideals...
      And if i take offence at something who are you to say i can't??

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
        wow...didnt see this thread going this way...
        Aaaahhh, what it must be like, to be so young, so innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by qprozzie View Post
          Really, because you are coming across as such a nice fella. Such strong values and ideals...
          And if i take offence at something who are you to say i can't??
          thats me
          i just value free speech mate no matter who it upsets or offends...its not physical abuse its just name calling

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            are people on here honestly comparing the word #### to calling someone a n~gger???
            what a fc uking joke.....
            Yep, the new-age puritans are in super-puritanical mode.
            Last edited by BUSHRANGER1982; 05-03-2012, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qprozzie View Post
              However, it's nice to know that apparently you have some boundaries - just not sure what your idea of "within reason" is.
              Me neither.
              I mean, he could be just to the right of Attila the Hun, what if he is?
              How are we gonna sleep tonight knowing there are Huns on this message board?

Comment

BORKED

Comment

"i just value free speech mate no matter who it upsets or offends"

So John Terrys outburst at Anton is fine in your eyes V?
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                    "i just value free speech mate no matter who it upsets or offends"

So John Terrys outburst at Anton is fine in your eyes V?
                    hate that ****** and hope he loses his career over it but for me what is said on a football pitch stays on a football pitch. That would have been the case too except a member of the public reported the ****bag. If Anton had called him a white **** would it have been reported? He racially abused Anton and it was picked up by the public and media so he should be punished but ive said a lot worse so who am i to judge? People in glass houses and all that He still a ****** though
                    Last edited by vblockranger; 05-03-2012, 04:49 PM.

Comment

And the day started so quietly as well...
                      Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

[QUOTE=PeterG;822886]Calling someone a #### is offensive

you can argue its not a shooting offense these days but its patently wrong

for the QPR captain to call someone a #### on a public forum especially given that QPR itself is to be applauded for the efforts put in to assist kids effected by Down Syndrome is very very wrong and makes him look a complete burke[/QUOTE

Comment

Vblock. fair enough, I don't agree but at least you are not being hypocritical about it
                          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Who really gives a toss about this complete non story. Ill throw a few in the mixer #cheapthong #chimpmong #gimpdong #frumppong #pimpgong.

Comment

ban eyr...he clearly has a problem with pimps.
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

This board is getting out of hand ! Can't believe how upset some are getting over this. If some called someone with downs then fair do's that is wrong, but using it in the way joey has is not offensive at all in my eyes. If frimpong called joey a nigg@r would you all get so upset? Genuine question?

Comment

Working...
                                X