How to beat QPR at Loftus Rd: 3 easy steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    What Cisse done sums up the modern day professional footballer. Selfish , thick and a self belief that they are bigger than a football club. If you were in a place off work as a professional would you compromise the business / project / investment when there is so much at stake.. Off course you wouldn't, In fact you'd probably be sacked on the spot, ok football is a sport, but there is a key word there......PROFESSIONALISM and why should we accept anything less.
    Yeah can't say your wrong, and yes in any other business you would be sacked,
    and no we shouldn't except anything less, we're paying top dollar now so expect
    top professionals

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
      I was hoping someone would say I'm full of it, a doom merchant or a member of the "white flag brigade"! I guess not!
      This season has been soul destroying for me it's been heart breaking watching us this season

Comment

Should be fined every week he has missed through suspension, a £90 million moment off madness. I don't agree with soft refereeing but these players are paid a fortune to control their temperment.

He has cost us dear
        Relegation doesn't cost 90 million. The estimated ~80 millon promotion is worth includes massive parachute payments.

Also, even with him on the pitch does not mean we would have won those games. May as well say NW would have won us more points.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

So if he keeps us up are we going to pay him 90million. Don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
            So if he keeps us up are we going to pay him 90million. Don't think so.
            Think he gets paid very well, don't you? He wouldn't be here otherwise,think that's the reason that makes this hard to take.

Comment

Although I do agree with the point made in this thread in that his stupidity has cost us 3 very winnable games; I have to say that if we are that bad that losing 1 striker for 3 games can be used to blame relegation on, then we probably deserve to go down
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Although I do agree with the point made in this thread in that his stupidity has cost us 3 very winnable games; I have to say that if we are that bad that losing 1 striker for 3 games can be used to blame relegation on, then we probably deserve to go down
                True enough! The timing just couldn't have been worse though with the fixtures he's missed and our injuries to other strikers giving MH very little in the way of attacking options!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

What Cisse done sums up the modern day professional footballer. Selfish , thick and a self belief that they are bigger than a football club. If you were in a place off work as a professional would you compromise the business / project / investment when there is so much at stake.. Off course you wouldn't, In fact you'd probably be sacked on the spot, ok football is a sport, but there is a key word there......PROFESSIONALISM and why should we accept anything less.
                  Agree on most of that. But every team has there fair share of the above. Not right but its part of the game now. There should have been wage and transfer caps years ago. Think this would have helped.

He's got it all to do on his return. A few bad touches, a shot into the upper empty stand the first half, I can hear the moans turning in to boooooooo and abuse second half.

I hope and pray he scores early doors, wins us the game with a late winner, has a blue and white hair cut, keeps us up and becomes a QPR hero, mmmmmmm if only
                  Last edited by stoneheadnum1; 01-03-2012, 11:14 PM. Reason: impossible for him to hit one into the upper loft when he wont be back till the bolton game. mmmmm

Comment

Working...
                  X