No announcement yet.

How to beat QPR at Loftus Rd: 3 easy steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's true however we need to get behind him and push him to score more goals otherwise we will go down.

Granted he made a mistake but I'm sure he'll put it right be scoring enough goals.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      As harsh as that sounds, you ain't wrong mate. He would have made the world of difference. He cost us those three points, and I am certain he could have helped us win the last two games.
      Zamora was never the answer Cisse is the player we have been screaming out for since Sir Les.....I truly believe his stupidity may have cost us 4 straight wins, he was the man to turn our season, he is a ****ing idiot !

4 straight wins, yes I said that!

Comment

He made a mistake, but blaming him for that and at the same time saying he is the one to save us doesn't really make too much sense.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
          He made a mistake, but blaming him for that and at the same time saying he is the one to save us doesn't really make too much sense.
          Seccle down HA9 there's a good girl

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
            You know what he means because we're all thinking the same thing.

I'm sure he feels bad enough as it is but I'm sure him and the rest of the boys will pull it off.

We can do it!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Zamora was never the answer Cisse is the player we have been screaming out for since Sir Les.....I truly believe his stupidity may have cost us 4 straight wins, he was the man to turn our season, he is a ****ing idiot !

Yeah agree W12, those last 3 and the next 2 games are what we bought him for.:angry:

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                "How to win at Loftus Road in one easy step"

1) Turn up !

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Yeah agree W12, those last 3 and the next 2 games are what we bought him for.:angry:
                  Should be fined every week he has missed through suspension, a £90 million moment off madness. I don't agree with soft refereeing but these players are paid a fortune to control their temperment.

He has cost us dear

Comment

I completely agree with you! When he got himself sent off my first thought was what a total idiot, then it started to sink in just how bad this would be in the big picture! If or when we are relegated you will have to look no further than this moment of selfishness for a defining point of the season!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                      I completely agree with you! When he got himself sent off my first thought was what a total idiot, then it started to sink in just how bad this would be in the big picture! If or when we are relegated you will have to look no further than this moment of selfishness for a defining point of the season!
                      A football club can sometimes have a defining moment which can have a clossal impact on the direction their season takes last season ours was a last minute equaliser against Derby this season it was that sending off. Other teams like Chelsea for example was playing us.

Comment

Yeah as you say it's probably cost us our prem place, and the plans for an academy, and stadium that could bring new streams of revenue could also put on hold.
                        This season could be a bit like the 76 season, we could be left thinking if only.
                        We have the best board i can remember, and could be another missed opportunity in our history.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Yeah as you say it's probably cost us our prem place, and the plans for an academy, and stadium that could bring new streams of revenue could also put on hold.
                          This season could be a bit like the 76 season, we could be left thinking if only.
                          We have the best board i can remember, and could be another missed opportunity in our history.
                          What Cisse done sums up the modern day professional footballer. Selfish , thick and a self belief that they are bigger than a football club. If you were in a place off work as a professional would you compromise the business / project / investment when there is so much at stake.. Off course you wouldn't, In fact you'd probably be sacked on the spot, ok football is a sport, but there is a key word there......PROFESSIONALISM and why should we accept anything less.

Comment

It's really depressing thinking about what could have been! Back to the point of the thread, visiting teams just have to show up and be patient, we'll beat ourselves in one of many ways whether it's a sending off, missed sitters, shabby defending, poor goalkeeping or a combination of everything!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                              It's really depressing thinking about what could have been! Back to the point of the thread, visiting teams just have to show up and be patient, we'll beat ourselves in one of many ways whether it's a sending off, missed sitters, shabby defending, poor goalkeeping or a combination of everything!
                              That's all they have to do , keep your shape and wait for us to hand it to you on a plate

Comment

That's all they have to do , keep your shape and wait for us to hand it to you on a plate
                                I was hoping someone would say I'm full of it, a doom merchant or a member of the "white flag brigade"! I guess not!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X