Its a joke! No F'ing Striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a joke! No F'ing Striker

Does anyone know of any firm interest? We have issues putting the ball in the net. Unless MH thinks we can stay up with 0-0 draws week in week out. At one point we could have had 3 new CBs and no forward, no CM and no left winger. Which are all areas I think needed improving before CD. Not that I would mind 2 or 3 top class CB's, just dont think it is our biggest problem. Oh and Federico Macheda is a good start but we need a brought, top class finisher to start week in week out.
    Or am I the only one that is frustrated and no apparent interest in bulking our front line?
    =============================
    You can't take your first post back!
    =============================

Transfer window closes next Tuesday not tonight

Remember when our transfers were done last window?

Comment

Might happen on deadline day.

Comment

Thought we scored 3 and missed a pen last time out.

Would be nice to sign a striker but there aren't any obvious quality candidates are there?

Comment

Chill winston......
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

henrique deal is still on expect a striker even if that deal doe's fall flat and if i was a gambling man which i am! samba will sign be the deadline he's hughes no1 target.

Comment

Samba's a striker at Blackburn!....... maybe that's why we're going for him!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprdave View Post
                samba's a striker at blackburn!....... Maybe that's why we're going for him!!
                boom boom....
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Samba's a striker at Blackburn!....... maybe that's why we're going for him!!

Comment

What am i doing? :strive:

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
                      Thought we scored 3 and missed a pen last time out.

Would be nice to sign a striker but there aren't any obvious quality candidates are there?
                      So that makes everything alright so does it?....lets just focus on that one result and completely ignore the 3 months prior!.....even the biggest idiot would agree that we need a striker

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        So that makes everything alright so does it?....lets just focus on that one result and completely ignore the 3 months prior!.....even the biggest idiot would agree that we need a striker
                        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          I agree.
                          I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Been watching the Africans....lottsa good power strikers there who would love to come to us....their names...aint gotta clue !

Comment

Calm down mate. I am actually quite happy we haven't heard much about strikers or midfielders, even though we know MH wants to strengthen those areas. We've had loads of media focus on some signings, the majority of which have not come off, yet the best, and one nobody had an incling about in Taiwo has gone through.

I have no doubt there will be diiscreet discussions under way about both areas and I expect players to come in, hopefully under the radar and hopefully of a similar mindblowing standard to Taiwo.

Like said above there's plenty of time yet, the window activity proper hasn't even started yet.....

Comment

Working...
                              X