Barton having a dig at NW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    I can really see Sparky not putting up with Joey.
    He most likely won't. But I can see joey having more respect for sparky.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
      No no no. Warnock is a Saint. Perfect behind the scenes. All good. Handled everything well. Barton is the sh*tc*nt here. Get real. Warnock is a legend. But he did a lot of stupid things in his tenure with us. Or clever things...depends how you look at it.
      Even if there is a point in the fact that NW wasn't the best manager in the Prem - there is no need for this pathetic rubbish from JB. He makes a total d1ck of himself everyday - fine. But bringing our club into his embarrassing drivel is not on, especially now we are trying to attract players.

MH needs to stop this ****, just like the other strong managers have done with Twitter. If he doesn't it will be becauyse he can't as TF is a Twitter junkie - could hurt us.

He has been a failure as a player so far too...yet he thinks he should be in the England starting line up and also in the midfield if GB had an international team. Bloke is a total bell end. I could ignore it all if he had been great, but he is Mr AVERAGE - that is why he is trying to make a career from Twitter and not focussing on playing football.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Well Warnock started it...
        Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
          Will Clint be happy now NW is not shaving abit off his wage?
          The allegation was appearance fees. Clint will be able to keep all of his now for sure - but sadly for him with the new kid and Armand back zero per cent taken away from zero is still zero.

Comment

Working...
          X