Barton having a dig at NW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale View Post
    NW is out of a job were as Barton is still in a job and representing the club

You might like players stirring crap before a big match but not me
    hang on a minute, as far as I can see NW started slinging mud in JBs direction first. the 2 of them could do with devouring a self help book on how to act with dignity in public. NW wouldve known that JB wouldve reacted like this too. hashtag acting like school girls for the world to see

Comment

Unprofessional to air dirty laundry in public. Sums him up.

Comment

Barton launches attack on former QPR boss Warnock

QPR captain slams his old boss, claiming there are a 'million' reasons why he lost his job

More...

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          Unprofessional to air dirty laundry in public. Sums him up.
          Who Warnock or Barton ?

Comment

It's the image of QPR that is being dragged through the mud ... AGAIN!

Just shut it Joey
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
              Nobody will booo.. Just a few hotheads behind a keyboard board in a lecture.
              I hope you're right, I really don't want some **** near me booing, nothing annoys me more but some people seem to need just the smallest excuse and Barton hasn't helped here.

Comment

joey barton should just SHUT UP!!!! GOD CANT HE ZIP THAT BIG GOB OF HIS FOR FIVE MINUTES! He should remember it was neil warnock who threw him a life line when not one other prem club would touch him with a barge pole , he even made him captin!!!! if warnock hadnt of come in for him he would be rotten away in the toons stiffs! so joey just grow up and shut up!!!!!!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

If Barton performs on the pitch then I couldn't give a flying duck what he does in his own time. And there lies the problem. Being billy big balls on twitter all the time but never earning his 80 large is a cause for concern.

My view - shut up Joey and do your talking on the pitch for our Club and earn your freaking wages
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

This is unbelievable, he gets Joey in makes him captain and then Joey goes and stabs him in the back, unreal????

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      Who Warnock or Barton ?
                      Barton, as he is currently employed. NW could be more respectful even though he's hurting.

Comment

Joey Barton blasts Neil Warnock

QPR’s Joey Barton has blasted former manager Neil Warnock by claiming he can think of 'a million reasons' why he was sacked.

More...

Comment

It is clear things were not right under Warnock from players brought in, selection, tactics (or lack off) and substitutions. Also clear he was having a pop at several in his interview to cover his failings.

However Barton should have taken the moral high ground and not responded.

But make no mistake we are we're we are because of Warnock and if we don't sign th players we need I suspect a lot will be to do with our league position. We have more chance with Hughes but Warnock has lost a lot of the credibility he gained by getting us promoted. EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THERE LEVEL.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                            It is clear things were not right under Warnock from players brought in, selection, tactics (or lack off) and substitutions. Also clear he was having a pop at several in his interview to cover his failings.

However Barton should have taken the moral high ground and not responded.

But make no mistake we are we're we are because of Warnock and if we don't sign th players we need I suspect a lot will be to do with our league position. We have more chance with Hughes but Warnock has lost a lot of the credibility he gained by getting us promoted. EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THERE LEVEL.

good post mate

Comment

Been saying here for weeks that JB needs to STFU and start acting like a leader, a captain, a representative of our club and above all he should start playing well before he tweets all this cr*p.

He is purely obsessed with getting his followers up more and more - he is becoming something different to a football player. Twitter seems to be a higher priority for him now.
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Barton needs to put in a 9 out of 10 performance tomorrow for me. Far too much talking for someone who has looked very average for us so far. Yes the teams been sh1t but he needs to start earning his dough and stop talking like he's some world beater.

I wish Warno would leave it out as well though to be fair. We are where we are because of him but time waits for no man. Its a new dawn

Comment

Working...
                                X