Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton having a dig at NW

"Neil Warnock saying I talk to much. Now that is funny #mikebassett"

"If I talked about Neil, he'd do well to get another job. Twitter cost him his job???? I can think of a million other things! #shutitwarnock"

https://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton

i wish we had scotty parker instead of this clown.

can you imagine any other player and CAPTAIN.. drawing so much attention to himself?
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Barton having a dig at NW

Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton
    Looking forward to the game against Wigan tomo. 1st time in a while we actually have a plan and seem organised. #3ptsneeded

If I talked about Neil, he'd do well to get another job. Twitter cost him his job???? I can think of a million other things! #shutitwarnock

Neil Warnock saying I talk to much. Now that is funny #mikebassett

Here we go

Comment

"Lost his job and the guy is blaming everyone but himself! Embarrassing, time to look in the mirror mate. Last thing we need right. Big week"

Comment

Lost his job and the guy is blaming everyone but himself! Embarrassing, time to look in the mirror mate. Last thing we need right. Big week

Barton needs to shut it

Comment

This is getting nasty, pathetic and out of hand. Just what we need on the eve of a massive game.
          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

To be fair - Barton does have a point. However, I'm not to comfortable with both him and Warnock playing it out through the media.

Comment

I think both of them should shut up, Barton's just making it worse by tweeting all this crap and making him look like the bad guy, which he might have been but no one knows and I think it should stay like that
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                To be fair - Barton does have a point. However, I'm not to comfortable with both him and Warnock playing it out through the media.

Warnock started it...cmon Joey tell it how it is!

Comment

Can see this escalating. Could the writing be on the wall for Barton?

Comment

I think this is the first comment Barton has made on the subject and that was only after Warnock started blaming him.

Comment

Hughes needs to have a word and tell JB to keep schtum and show a bit more respect.

Comment

Think MH should have a word with Barton and if Warnock continues making disparaging remarks the club might have to consider an injunction against him. Perhaps this is overreacting but given our current situation, we do not need outside elements making things worse.

Comment

Wowwww look what he's just said :
                          "Looking forward to the game against Wigan tomo. 1st time in a while we actually have a plan and seem organised. #3ptsneeded"
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Both need to shut the hell up

Comment

Warnock can say what he wants now - JB is club captain and shouldnt.

Comment

Working...
                              X