No announcement yet.

Barton having a dig at NW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warnock never had tactics. It was always get in their faces. Very old school! Works in the Championship, but not in the Premiership. We never had any ideas for corners and free kicks for example!

Why else would he constantly give the players so much time off?
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Have a listen to what Gabbidon said after the MK Dons game and what Luke young said today on QPR world today and now JB, they are all saying the same sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        So what about what NW said yesterday or does that not matter in your world. You need to get a grip on reality me thinks.
        What did NW say though? He said he didn't want to talk about Joey Barton, OH MY GOD HOW CAN SOMEONE SINK SO LOW AS TO SAY SOMETHING SO BAD.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
          What did NW say though? He said he didn't want to talk about Joey Barton, OH MY GOD HOW CAN SOMEONE SINK SO LOW AS TO SAY SOMETHING SO BAD.
          he said he only wanted to talk about the good things, we all know he had a dig at him ,

Comment

Well we will see tomorrow won't we,whether we're organised and have a plan cause for all barton's mouthing off we didn' look very good against a league one side did we?
            The one thing I remember lots were having a go at JB about was his lack of effort,so tactics or not he didn't put much of that in did he?

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
              "Neil Warnock, the former manager of Queens Park Rangers, has aimed parting shots at the club’s captain Joey Barton and owner Tony Fernandes, blaming influences within the club for “slowly poisoning” his reputation."

"In a pointed criticism of Barton, he went on to say in an interview with the BBC that he did not want to discuss the player he signed from Newcastle United in August because “I just want to talk about positive things at the club”.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                Warnock never had tactics. It was always get in their faces. Very old school! Works in the Championship, but not in the Premiership. We never had any ideas for corners and free kicks for example!

Why else would he constantly give the players so much time off?
                time off to get in peoples faces?
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Both petulant. A tiny bit of maturity wouldnt go amiss.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Westbyfleetr View Post
                    He is making a rod for his own back, Barton. he better perform tomorrow, stand up and be counted and not

- fluff a sitter like he did 1 up to West brom
                    - get robbed in possession for Man Utd to score the decisive goals
                    - get sent off for a headbutt and banned for three games

...or it's all big wages for hot air and attitude.
                    This is also a key point.

However, I have always done very well in situations where I was inspired by those who I was answering to..........

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Well we will see tomorrow won't we,whether we're organised and have a plan cause for all barton's mouthing off we didn' look very good against a league one side did we?
                      The one thing I remember lots were having a go at JB about was his lack of effort,so tactics or not he didn't put much of that in did he?

Warnock was clueless when it came to tactics and corners and free kicks were embarrassing, did Warnock even attend training? or was he too busy putting his feet up in Cornwall? MH is a respected coach as well as manager so i am expecting a much more organized display tomorrow with tactics to boot (or as much as can be done with players we have)

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Both petulant. A tiny bit of maturity wouldnt go amiss.

Well done to the captain for splitting the fanbase, no doubt we'll have some boos when his name is read out on the tannoy, just what we need to get the fans behind the team.

Comment

Don't think the issue here is about Warnock;s shortcomings. It is the way Barton is so quick to go public and belittle him - in full knowledge it will make headlines - when we have a relegation six pointer tomorrow. No class. All about Barton, not about the team/club./fans.

Comment

Nobody will booo.. Just a few hotheads behind a keyboard board in a lecture.
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Westbyfleetr View Post
                              Don't think the issue here is about Warnock;s shortcomings. It is the way Barton is so quick to go public and belittle him - in full knowledge it will make headlines - when we have a relegation six pointer tomorrow. No class. All about Barton, not about the team/club./fans.
                              NW should have been smart and not started it then. He is an old fox who knew what he was doing and what would happen when he said “I just want to talk about positive things at the club”.

Comment

hmmm... i'm really beginning to not give barton the benefit of the doubt anymore.

maybe nw should keep schtum, but he's no longer an employee of the club. the current captain mouthing off publicly about the man who somehow got us to the prem feels like a massive error of judgement.

if he thinks it's such a big week, why doesn't he just let his football do the talking for once?

Comment

Working...
                                X