X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder what would happen if MH said no more twitter you tw@t
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I wonder what would happen if MH said he said nothing wrong, the teenagers and luvvies on social media and on here will have a mass suicide pact I think.

Comment

He will be asked mason..I can see the thread now.. Hughes out...No respect for king warnock
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Neil/Joey both need attention like dogs and the media are going to have a field day with this. I just know it!

Comment

Neil doing what he is best at, making excuses and blaming other people when he really knows it is his fault. What he did was brilliant but why can't he just relax back in cornwall with Mrs W instead of being bitter, these things happen and of course JB was always going to bite at anything said about him, he really is his own worst enemy too. He needs to perform on the pitch as well as he does on twitter (or so he thinks).
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Joeys our captain, gets paid 80k a week and on the eve of our most important game of the season, can't keep his mouth shut.
              He's such a sucker for the bait.

Comment

I don't think this has dragged the club through the mud as suggested, I think most people will actually disregard the QPR link and just see this 2 attention seeking idiots having a childish slanging match in a very public domain.

Its embarassing yes, but imo to them not the club. Is this any different to Joey gobbing off to anyone else on Twitter? Not really... #should have more impotant things on his mind tonight with a potentially season defining match tomorrow!

Comment

lol even Emmanuel Eboue @ is having ago at joey

@Joey7Barton You need to stop talkin about Neil Warnock like that. he gave u a job when every1 rejected ur #burgerAss. keep quiet #youngfool

Comment

Joey Barton: Neil Warnock to blame for losing QPR job

Queens Park Rangers captain Joey Barton says former boss Neil Warnock only has himself to blame for his sacking.

More...

Comment

Queens Park Rangers captain Joey Barton slams former manager Neil Warnock with volley

QPR captain Joey Barton uses Twitter account to attack former manager Neil Warnock as war of words escalates.

More...

Comment

i would like MH to tell barton to get of ****ter and concentrate on tomorrows game. warnock has gone it now serves no purpose to cuss eachother

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                          lol even Emmanuel Eboue @ is having ago at joey

@Joey7Barton You need to stop talkin about Neil Warnock like that. he gave u a job when every1 rejected ur #burgerAss. keep quiet #youngfool
                          That because he like many on here dont realise NW started this storm in a tea cup.

Comment

No no no. Warnock is a Saint. Perfect behind the scenes. All good. Handled everything well. Barton is the sh*tc*nt here. Get real. Warnock is a legend. But he did a lot of stupid things in his tenure with us. Or clever things...depends how you look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                              No no no. Warnock is a Saint. Perfect behind the scenes. All good. Handled everything well. Barton is the sh*tc*nt here. Get real. Warnock is a legend. But he did a lot of stupid things in his tenure with us. Or clever things...depends how you look at it.
                              Will Clint be happy now NW is not shaving abit off his wage?

Comment

I can really see Sparky not putting up with Joey.

Comment

Working...
                                X