Support our captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoveRs View Post
    He put his head in a place no one should go and expect to play the rest of the match. And with his reputation in football he should know chuffing better mate!

If you need it explained another way he was a right d@@@head!
    So you AGREE with the decisions of the ref, lino, and FA then?

Have you seen Bellamy and Dempsey square up? Did they both get red cards?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

This thread not quite going the way you intended d ic kyboy

Comment

Mr referee I only stuck my elbow in Bradley's face and then gave him a girls head butt. What did I do???

I'm innocent, I did Nothing your Honour!!!

Donut

Comment

He put his head in a place no one should go and expect to play the rest of the match. And with his reputation in football he should know chuffing better mate!

If you need it explained another way he was a right d@@@head!

QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRcat View Post
            Eh.. YEAH!!!

I AGREE with people in the game and those who have video evidence, like, let me think, oh yeah the FA, as still decided to ban him for three games.

The question is, do referees really send players for doing NOTHING???

Donut
            Hmmm, you may recall a game the other week where the ref booked the wrong player. Think it was the gooners.

Neutrals within the game say Barton shouldn't have been sent off after looking at the evidence. Personally, I think the FA is hopeless. You obviously think its a wonderful organisation.

Oddball...

Comment

Originally posted by QPRcat View Post
              Mr referee I only stuck my elbow in Bradley's face and then gave him a girls head butt. What did I do???

I'm innocent, I did Nothing your Honour!!!

Donut
              haha

when it happened i turned around to my dad and said he should have done him proper because thats a 3 match ban instant regardless

Comment

End of the day you cant stick your head in someone else face, not a head but, never, but he put his head in another players face, red card offence, all though how the came to that decision still amazes me..

Comment

so you don't care about the gervinho incident but this incident is relevant

laughable

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    This thread not quite going the way you intended d ic kyboy
                    It's been hijacked by some clown called W12, born and inbred.....

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                      End of the day you cant stick your head in someone else face, not a head but, never, but he put his head in another players face, red card offence, all though how the came to that decision still amazes me..
                      You should ask the kitten and the inbred who seem to think the ref and FA are spot on...

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        yes i see your point, i wish went to study at one of the oldest and best academic institutions in the country...oh well you live and learn
                        Yes, I heard you went to a good school, approved wasn't it?

Comment

You should ask the kitten and the inbred who seem to think the ref and FA are spot on...
                          They are right because you cant stick your head in some one's face, but how they come to that decision when no one seems to have seen it still confuses me..

Comment

Hmmm, you may recall a game the other week where the ref booked the wrong player. Think it was the gooners.

Neutrals within the game say Barton shouldn't have been sent off after looking at the evidence. Personally, I think the FA is hopeless. You obviously think its a wonderful organisation.

Oddball...
                            How did you come to the conclusion that I think the FA are wonderful?

It's very rare that they get something right but unfortunately for us, this time, they have.

Now can I ask you two simple questions?

I'll take it slowly so you understand...

Why wasn't Derry sent off during the infamous incident with Barton??

Right, i'm making dinner at the moment, so take your time and have a little think, and i'll come back with the second question in a mo.

Answer if you can.

Regards
                            QPRcat

Comment

There's no way Barton should have got involved. What he should have done when those ruffians were elbowing him and kicking him was curl up in a ball wimpering until he was rescued by the appropriate authorities! I think most on here spent too much time in computer club and not playing football. I think Joey showed amazing restraint!

Comment

it would be nice if the ref and fa came out with there interpretation of the incident and why he was sent off and why they have taken no action with bradley johnson . of course barton messed up to a degree by putting his head forward but there was no contact , johnson is a cheat that got a fellow pro sent off shame on him and shame on lambert who should have publicly stated that johnson faked injury and will be fined by norwich....its the only way to try to stop it

Comment

Working...
                                X