Support our captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Derry conceals his aggression in nasty but fair challenges....Barton is a gobby scouse ****

**** him, he cost us 3 points now he is out for 3 games he doesn't give a toss a bout QPR
    You seem to forget, Joey actually scored the goal that got us the lead. Did you boo and #### him off when he scored?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr richard View Post
      you seem to forget, joey actually scored the goal that got us the lead. Did you boo and #### him off when he scored?
      he cost us the game, one that could see us relegated at the end of the season...how old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        It seems a couple of people are quite happy to see us lose our captain because they don't like his personality. I'm assuming these people have actually met him and had conversations with him to form an opinion of dislike.

All I'm interested in is that we have lost our captain to a diabolical decision by a useless ref and an even more useless FA.

When he scored on Saturday, I guess the Joey haters booed and gave him stick.....
        Exactly old chap, I couldn't say I noticed anyone booing & calling him a despicable human being when he scored?

Maybe next time he does, the vocal few on here who have some strange anti Joey grudge should wear t-shirts saying 'Joey hater born and bred' or something similar so we know they're not actually away fans who have snuck in?? It might avoid needless kerfuffles?

Comment

barton is disliked at the FA. but he did the same thing to gerviniho what goes around comes around . that johnson is a proper mug he should be fined for that sign he had at the darts final

Comment

Originally posted by LoveRs View Post
            He's our captain and a experienced prem player with a reputation he shouldve known better!

And the Joey haters comment plz dp me a favor lol

So what did he do wrong in your opinion? When it kicked off with Johnson. The lino never stuck his flag up and the ref didn't see anything

Comment

so what did he do wrong in your opinion? when it kicked off with johnson. The lino never stuck his flag up and the ref didn't see anything
              he got involved when he shouldn't off, any rangers fan with an ounce of common sense can see that

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                You seem to forget, Joey actually scored the goal that got us the lead. Did you boo and #### him off when he scored?

What a silly question.

Joey Barton should know that the refs are keeping an eye on absolutely everything he does on the pitch.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

he cost us the game, one that could see us relegated at the end of the season...how old are you?
                  Sorry, but the ref cost us the game. Why is it that ex-players and officials have stated it wasn't a sending off offence? Not a word in support of our captain, nor a word condemning the disgraceful decision of the ref and the FA. Says it all really.

Never mind how old I am, suffice to say I've been watching Rangers for 40 odd years....

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    What a silly question.

Joey Barton should know that the refs are keeping an eye on absolutely everything he does on the pitch.
                    It's not a silly question at all. You should take a read through the comments and see how much some people on here hate Joey. If they hate him so much, why don't they abuse him when he's on the pitch, in the flesh?

Comment

Derry conceals his aggression in nasty but fair challenges....Barton is a gobby scouse ****

**** him, he cost us 3 points now he is out for 3 games he doesn't give a toss a bout QPR
                      No your most prob right re not given a **** about the club but he must have so
                      thought towards his career in general and If he thought that was at risk by joining us why bother ?

I ain't in a line up to get his autograph far from it. I just think unless we show some surport for the guy as he is OUR CAPTIN and a player we could have dreamed of 18 months ago

Comment

sorry, but the ref cost us the game. Why is it that ex-players and officials have stated it wasn't a sending off offence? Not a word in support of our captain, nor a word condemning the disgraceful decision of the ref and the fa. Says it all really.

Never mind how old i am, suffice to say i've been watching rangers for 40 odd years....
                        well you have the common sense of a teenager

if barton didn't get involved there would not have been an incident it really is that simple.

Opposition tried to wind him up and succeeded, it cost us 3 pts...you sound as bad as warnock for blaming the ref and fa.

what do think about the gervinho incident, exactly the same?

Comment

he got involved when he shouldn't off, any rangers fan with an ounce of common sense can see that
                          If you're going to have a pop, at least learn to spell dear boy. You should've written 'have' not 'off'.

Sure you're not from Norwich?

Comment

Barton cost us the match, not the ref. I think throwing his elbows about and sticking his face into Bradley's didnt help!

Just because I think Barton deserved the red it doesn't mean that I do not like him.

I think we'll miss him during the three matches. Luckly there is a cup game in there.

Onwards and Upwards!

U'RRRRR'sss

Comment

Originally posted by rabb.1 View Post
                              No your most prob right re not given a **** about the club but he must have so
                              thought towards his career in general and If he thought that was at risk by joining us why bother ?

I ain't in a line up to get his autograph far from it. I just think unless we show some surport for the guy as he is OUR CAPTIN and a player we could have dreamed of 18 months ago
                              and a **** poor one as well

Comment

well you have the common sense of a teenager

if barton didn't get involved there would not have been an incident it really is that simple.

Opposition tried to wind him up and succeeded, it cost us 3 pts...you sound as bad as warnock for blaming the ref and fa.

what do think about the gervinho incident, exactly the same?
                                Well, I'll take the opinions of NW, Garth Crooks, and Graham Poll's over yours any day sunshine. The Gervinho incident is a different game.

Comment

Working...
                                X