Support our captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support our captain

Ok, there's some that love Joey, some that hate him, but whichever camp you're in, he's our captain like it or not.

Today, our captain has been harshly treated by the FA.

We will be weaker without him IMHO and his absence will not help our fight for survival.

So instead of some people slagging him off, recognise that he's been turned over by the FA and start sticking up for one of our most influential players, our captain.
    Last edited by QPR Richard; 04-01-2012, 06:11 PM.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

he's an i.diot shd never have got involved in the first place, deserves stick he is suppose to lead by example

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      he's an i.diot shd never have got involved in the first place, deserves stick he is suppose to lead by example
      So you agree with the FA's decision then?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        So you agree with the FA's decision then?
        he's a ****ing i.diot, he should know better but can't keep his big scouse gob shut

whether i agree with the FA's decision doesn't matter the ban was never going to get overturned...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...s-Gervinho-ban

you reap the seed you sow

Comment

fkn #####y fa ####res , any big team they would have supported it, hows it fair he gets assaulted and ends up with 3 match ban lampard cld have broken someones leg and get a yellow

#####s

Comment

Ok, there's some that love Joey, some that hate him, but whichever camp you're in, he's our captain like it or not.

We will be weaker without him IMHO and his absence will not help our fight for survival.

So instead of some people slagging him off, recognise that he's been turned over by the FA and start sticking up for one if our most influential players, our captain.
            Bloody hell yes.

Comment

he's a ****ing i.diot, he should know better but can't keep his big scouse gob shut

whether i agree with the FA's decision doesn't matter the ban was never going to get overturned...

Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by keirank View Post
                Meh.
                well what the **** does that mean

Comment

So instead of some people slagging him off, recognise that he's been turned over by the FA and start sticking up for one if our most influential players, our captain.

What would like us to do? Send him some flowers and a box of chocolates?

F*ck him! Diabolical human being. He'll get all the "support" he needs from the sycophants on tw@tter.

Comment

Originally posted by cujimmy View Post
                    What would like us to do? Send him some flowers and a box of chocolates?

F*ck him! Diabolical human being. He'll get all the "support" he needs from the sycophants on tw@tter.
                    hahaha

Comment

It seems a couple of people are quite happy to see us lose our captain because they don't like his personality. I'm assuming these people have actually met him and had conversations with him to form an opinion of dislike.

All I'm interested in is that we have lost our captain to a diabolical decision by a useless ref and an even more useless FA.

When he scored on Saturday, I guess the Joey haters booed and gave him stick.....

Comment

It's called passion . Agreed he don't help his self with his opinions but I would rather see a player with some hart and soul then someone not interested .

He don't have bags of skill or speed but offers hart.

Would we be slagging of Derry if he had reacted the same way ??

Comment

well what the **** does that mean
                          Bored. ''?''

Comment

Originally posted by rabb.1 View Post
                            It's called passion . Agreed he don't help his self with his opinions but I would rather see a player with some hart and soul then someone not interested .

He don't have bags of skill or speed but offers hart.

Would we be slagging of Derry if he had reacted the same way ??
                            Derry conceals his aggression in nasty but fair challenges....Barton is a gobby scouse ****

**** him, he cost us 3 points now he is out for 3 games he doesn't give a toss a bout QPR

Comment

It seems a couple of people are quite happy to see us lose our captain because they don't like his personality. I'm assuming these people have actually met him and had conversations with him to form an opinion of dislike.

All I'm interested in is that we have lost our captain to a diabolical decision by a useless ref and an even more useless FA.

When he scored on Saturday, I guess the Joey haters booed and gave him stick.....
                              He's our captain and a experienced prem player with a reputation he shouldve known better!

And the Joey haters comment plz dp me a favor lol

All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Working...
                              X