Support our captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
    Well, I'll take the opinions of NW, Garth Crooks, and Graham Poll's over yours any day sunshine. The Gervinho incident is a different game.
    Oh dear what a clown just because someone does not agree with you...you drag the 'thing from tring', garth 'the raving iron' crooks and neil 'i never have a bad word to say about our joey' warnock into it.............hahahahahahahahaha
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 04-01-2012, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Joey needs to shut the **** up. His latest tweets just now are pathetic and he needs to behave like a Captain, not a spoiled little runt.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by QPRcat View Post
        Barton cost us the match, not the ref. I think throwing his elbows about and sticking his face into Bradley's didnt help!

Just because I think Barton deserved the red it doesn't mean that I do not like him.

I think we'll miss him during the three matches. Luckly there is a cup game in there.

Onwards and Upwards!

U'RRRRR'sss
        So you actually AGREE with the ref's decision? Despite the opinions of those within the game and the video evidence?
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

tbh kinda felt that agression been missing in th emain from joey i wanna seem be aggressive and run the game , cant be debated was a diabolical decision by the ref , was an incident last night dzeko and skrtel no worse was just a talking to

Comment

Maybe Barton could have held back but in my opinion he didn't deserve to be sent off, in my opinion he's also starting to get his game back on track and play like he did v Chelsea, wolves, Man City & stoke!

We should all get behind all of the team, Captain and manager! Not bitching!

We need to pull together The board are backing the manager so should we! Exciting times are ahead for this club! If you had told me 5 years ago we'd have billionaire owners willing to spend and be going into the 2nd half of the season outside of the bottom 3 of the prem with big money to spend I'd be in disbelief!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Oh dear what a clown just because someone does not agree with you...you drag the 'thing from tring', garth 'the raving iron' crooks and neil 'i never have a bad word to say about our joey' warnock into it.............hahahahahahahahaha
              These are people that are active in the professional game, not some berk who is semi-illiterate and likes to post on forums....

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                Maybe Barton could have held back but in my opinion he didn't deserve to be sent off, in my opinion he's also starting to get his game back on track and play like he did v Chelsea, wolves, Man City & stoke!

We should all get behind all of the team, Captain and manager! Not bitching!

We need to pull together The board are backing the manager so should we! Exciting times are ahead for this club! If you had told me 5 years ago we'd have billionaire owners willing to spend and be going into the 2nd half of the season outside of the bottom 3 of the prem with big money to spend I'd be in disbelief!
                Spot on, and thats the purpose of this thread.

Comment

These are people that are active in the professional game, not some berk who is semi-illiterate and likes to post on forums....
                  awwwwwww diddums did i upset you..........i know everyone agree with QPR D ick here make him feel better

Comment

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      awwwwwww diddums did i upset you..........i know everyone agree with QPR ****** here haha
                      Your standard of English grammar leaves a lot to be desired. Were you the original measure of thickness before they invented the short plank?

Comment

If you watch the Zapruder film very carefully, can anyone else notice a small scouse looking bloke with a 50's quiff on the grassy knoll?

Also, can Joey Barton actually prove his whereabouts on the day Lehman Brothers went t*ts up?? Hmm?

I'm on to you Barton.

Comment

Whilst Barton isn't the most desirable of characters and probably had it coming, he has and we have been rightly royally turned over by Lambert, Johnson and the FA.
                          The decision is a disgrace but no less than you expect from the FA. How no action has been taken on Johnson who then kicked Barton up in the air with the ball no where near is beyond me, particularly when the TV evidence vindicates JB from any serious wrong doing, is beyond me.
                          And that is why Warnock said he had no faith in the system, the FA appeal Rooneys 3 match ban for a far more serious offence then hand out one for a player who has been conned.
                          I could except it a little more if Johnson was fined or banned but all in all a complete an utter stitch up on QPR, NW and Barton.

Comment

So what did he do wrong in your opinion? When it kicked off with Johnson. The lino never stuck his flag up and the ref didn't see anything

He put his head in a place no one should go and expect to play the rest of the match. And with his reputation in football he should know chuffing better mate!

If you need it explained another way he was a right d@@@head!
                            All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Your standard of English grammar leaves a lot to be desired. Were you the original measure of thickness before they invented the short plank?
                              yes i see your point, i wish went to study at one of the oldest and best academic institutions in the country...oh well you live and learn

Comment

So you actually AGREE with the ref's decision? Despite the opinions of those within the game and the video evidence?
                                Eh.. YEAH!!!

I AGREE with people in the game and those who have video evidence, like, let me think, oh yeah the FA, as still decided to ban him for three games.

The question is, do referees really send players for doing NOTHING???

Donut

Comment

Working...
                                X