X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    No, the one about Rooney.

Comedy doesn't suit you, Mason.
    And i assume you are Mr Stand up of the year!

Comment

I love the club and it pisses me off that chelski spend 50 million

on 1 striker and we get free transfers only.....

Mr Mittal where are you????????................................

Feeling really pissed off at the moment

Want to feel proud again.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        more important things yes but you are obviously not as passionate about the success of our club as i am............
        behave mate, you know nothing about other peoples passion, shouting you mouth off on here will change absolutely nothing, so pointless.

And if posts full of passion is all about insults and swearing, will leave that for you, seems to suit you.

Comment

Ok fair enough just want us to be a sucess in the PL

We need to stay up and i dont think that we are strong enough

The season starts in 2 weeks

Our defence is nowhere near strong enough to stay up..

Comment

We will finish 13th

Comment

Maybe you should show some more passion Quaz

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                Maybe you should show some more passion Quaz
                is that a wind up?

Comment

The defence is a must for strengthening , I can see hill and Orr getting skinned most games , it's a good job we have the pace of ramage on the bench :-D
                  R's

Comment

Quaz show his passion down old trafford alongside myu
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                      behave mate, you know nothing about other peoples passion, shouting you mouth off on here will change absolutely nothing, so pointless.

And if posts full of passion is all about insults and swearing, will leave that for you, seems to suit you.
                      Jesus man, it's a forum, isn't he allowed his opinion? you're hardly immaculate are you mate. You clearly let certain posters post whatever they like, show sobe consistency in your moderation and your own posting before acting all Charlie big spuds would ya
                      Ps hope you're health is well ###
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Yes Wind Up

Just want the best for the club.

Not getting it are we at present

Comment

The OP is clearly upset that the Routledge deal went through and I for one can't blame him. The owners are a joke and a response of move on smacks to me of bending over and letting Flabbio do his worst. Good post General albeit about 6 weeks late
                          From the Hills of Kerry
                          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

just your posts feel like youve been on a desert isand for 2 months and youve just come back to the news. surely with the impending sale you can see why they were nt investing , you got a buyer for your car do you then go and get new tyres mats etc ? no you wont why put more money in as your not going to get it out

looks like were going to get the new owners the majorty wanted , lets hope he puts up the dough

Comment

You get the tv money at the end of the season.
                              How come the fans are allowed to bitch and moan about £50 a ticket (putting your hand into your pocket) but If the owners don't give us 10million for players they are ******s?

How much money do you think qpr makes a year? and who do you think is paying out for the wages and transfer fee's up to now?

Weather you guys like it or not they have improved the standard of football and players and the ground since they have been here and the fans have to pay extra for it but the owners (and I don't like them much myself) have paid out a lot more. Just enjoy the season in the perm and see what happen's it could be worse Zesh Rehem could still be first choice defender.

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
                                You get the tv money at the end of the season.
                                How come the fans are allowed to bitch and moan about £50 a ticket (putting your hand into your pocket) but If the owners don't give us 10million for players they are ******s?

How much money do you think qpr makes a year? and who do you think is paying out for the wages and transfer fee's up to now?

Weather you guys like it or not they have improved the standard of football and players and the ground since they have been here and the fans have to pay extra for it but the owners (and I don't like them much myself) have paid out a lot more. Just enjoy the season in the perm and see what happen's it could be worse Zesh Rehem could still be first choice defender.
                                and nygard could be upfront (**** forgot bout dave)

Comment

Working...
                                X