This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The General View Post
    more important things yes but you are obviously not as passionate about the success of our club as i am............
    we bow before you oh lord of qpr

Comment

I have also been through the last 15 years of hurt

I agree that if they had not taken over we would probably not exist

But Why start something and not finish it...?

We need to take this oppertunity and stay in PL if possible

I dont think that we should accept relegation as an option.

Comment

Roose, they aren't providing a decent enough product to charge a bullseye to watch us play Bolton. They are playing on blind loyalty of Rs like me and you without giving us a squeak of competing in this league. That makes me sad and angry, if you're happy with that then good luck and we disagree
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Who said we are getting relegated? Not me we are gonna do fine people just need some belief.

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
            Who said we are getting relegated? Not me we are gonna do fine people just need some belief.
            Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
              who said we are getting relegated? Not me we are gonna do fine people just need some belief.
              ^^^^ this ^^^^

Comment

belief and cheap drugs as the squad stands at moment
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Jesus mate Liverpool fans think they can win the Prem and I am nuts for thinking we can finish 4th from bottom higher than 2 teams we finished ahead of last year plus 1 other.

Comment

Within reason, what would you say would make it worth £50?

For the record, I agree with your sentiments, but I am intrigued to know what you feel would make it worthy?

DJ, Hitzelsperger and Upson? Or are you aiming higher?

I'm not saying we're getting these, as it looks fairly doubtful, other than DJ.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

I think u r living on more hope that expectation roose. The biggest concern is the defence which will be made 2 look woeful. Also losing routs means we have very little pace in the side. We won't get easy games like preston, barnsley etc and although I'll be happy if we add dj the defence will be the issue just like it was 4 blackpool
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I think u r living on more hope that expectation roose. The biggest concern is the defence which will be made 2 look woeful. Also losing routs means we have very little pace in the side. We won't get easy games like preston, barnsley etc and although I'll be happy if we add dj the defence will be the issue just like it was 4 blackpool
                        mmmm...Did our defence not break all sorts of club and league records last year? All we've done is add to it so far.

Comment

Yea I agree but Blackpool went down on the last day and our defence is better than they have yes?
                          Also WBA did all right a team that could not beat us the year they went up Newcastle did very well and when we played them I thought we did very well.
                          We will need some luck but we are a better team than Blackpool and we can stay up.
                          Routs has gone but we have replaced him with Dyer who if stays fit is so much better and we have Mackie on his way back if he had not got injured we would have had no need for routs. Our defence was the best in the league last year give them a chance to step up to the plate won't you.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            Within reason, what would you say would make it worth £50?

For the record, I agree with your sentiments, but I am intrigued to know what you feel would make it worthy?

DJ, Hitzelsperger and Upson? Or are you aiming higher?

I'm not saying we're getting these, as it looks fairly doubtful, other than DJ.
                            Our prices are now "in line" with other premier league teams from London (excluding Fulham who have a well established, PL set up and team and the only one we should have been compared with), so players in line with what they have would be nice. Other wise they should have lowered expectations, priced accordingly like Burnley and Blackpool did and no one would have said a word and enjoyed the ride, like they are at Swansea and Norwich

Comment

Totally agree with We are Qpr 12

He is bang on we are defo not strong enough in all areas at present

Could be embarrasing i feel........................................

This is the reality im afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by padstow View Post
                                mmmm...Did our defence not break all sorts of club and league records last year? All we've done is add to it so far.
                                Clint hill, orr, connolly and I don't rate gabbidon r all championship players. With a combination of poor championship strikers/finishing and paddy's heroics there record of clean sheets should not be made 2 feel there r good enough. Last seasons clean sheet has given a false sense of ability. I only think hall will cope but I expect him to be out injured 4 most of it
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X