Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody who thinks they were going to invest in transfers when they are trying to sell the club has issue's i am afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Within reason, what would you say would make it worth £50?

For the record, I agree with your sentiments, but I am intrigued to know what you feel would make it worthy?

DJ, Hitzelsperger and Upson? Or are you aiming higher?

I'm not saying we're getting these, as it looks fairly doubtful, other than DJ.
      I'm not paying 50 Ben, but if I was a walk up punter I'd want 2 full backs, cover for Derry and DJ, I'd want more respect as a fan from owners in their attitude towards their paying customers. However I've been going Rangers regular for 25 years so id be going whatever,as you said we will all be here when they've long farked orf
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        anybody who thinks they were going to invest in transfers when they are trying to sell the club has issue's i am afraid.
        Where did it say that on the ST info they sent out ?

Comment

Paulmason has it spot on re the Fulham comparison
          From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
            I'm not paying 50 Ben, but if I was a walk up punter I'd want 2 full backs, cover for Derry and DJ, I'd want more respect as a fan from owners in their attitude towards their paying customers. However I've been going Rangers regular for 25 years so id be going whatever,as you said we will all be here when they've long farked orf
            Same here. Mine works out about £35 per game, and I do understand the frustration. I agree with cover for Derry, plus two full backs. We never have proper full backs these days. Walker was the 1st in moons, and he was only a loan.

The worst thing is, we didn't have to spend much. Plenty of quality out there for free, and a couple of cheap buys like Routs and DJ would make a massive difference to our squad.

I actually gave us a good chance of opening with a win against Bolton, but now with Reo-Coker, Eagles and Mears aded to their already decent squad, I think we'll struggle.

You're right...We are simply not good enough right now. I still feel we'll add quality to compete, but we're leaving it very late.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Has this new guy got any money to invest in the team ?

Does anyone know anything about this guys intentions for the club ?

Why is Dj taking so long ?

How come Swansea now have a better team than us ?

Comment

Is that the same Fulham that has a statue of MJ outside and the owner said if you don't like it watch Chelsea? I would rather have Flavio thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
                  Is that the same Fulham that has a statue of MJ outside and the owner said if you don't like it watch Chelsea? I would rather have Flavio thanks.
                  The same Flavio that couldn't care? The man with the £20 fan comment?

Come on, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    Where did it say that on the ST info they sent out ?
                    noone forced to buy the st, the uproar was happening before they got launched. at the same time whilst they never did say it on the st they also didnt say they were going to invest.

i bought mine cos i wanted too, i didnt buy it expecting a whole load of new players i bought it cos i want to watch rangers , we go down thats life id love us to stay up, but if we dont ill buy mine next year and we go again

everyone keeps avoiding the point why would they invest if they are getting out?

Comment

Pacey left back and a pacey right back needed then our chances of staying up
                      Will increase dramatically
                      R's

Comment

A comment made in anger that was well out of order or a statue of a bloke who was charged with sex offence's against kids?

Comment

Really..... Really
                          Was enjoying debating with you Roose but that's drivel. Fayed is 1000 times a better owner than that orange parasite
                          From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

was saying to my mates yday funny how no one has come in for that wonderful england defender Upson aint it...

wont be missed 1 iota the spineless tw*t

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                              Really..... Really
                              Was enjoying debating with you Roose but that's drivel. Fayed is 1000 times a better owner than that orange parasite
                              Fayed is clearly mental but Ploughboy is bang on.

Comment

A comment made in anger that was well out of order or a statue of a bloke who was charged with sex offence's against kids?
                                Was it Fayed who was charged? Whilst I would be embarrassed at such a pony statue, the man was a friend of his. Fayed clearly believes he was innocent.

I'm not sure what that's even got to do with Fayed as a Chairman.

Poor arguement, mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X