This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roose View Post
    You get the tv money at the end of the season.
    How come the fans are allowed to bitch and moan about £50 a ticket (putting your hand into your pocket) but If the owners don't give us 10million for players they are ******s?

How much money do you think qpr makes a year? and who do you think is paying out for the wages and transfer fee's up to now?

Weather you guys like it or not they have improved the standard of football and players and the ground since they have been here and the fans have to pay extra for it but the owners (and I don't like them much myself) have paid out a lot more. Just enjoy the season in the perm and see what happen's it could be worse Zesh Rehem could still be first choice defender.
    Do you honestly think a bullseye is a reasonable price to watch the current squad in the current stadium. T and C lap up fans like you...deluded pal
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
      just your posts feel like youve been on a desert isand for 2 months and youve just come back to the news. surely with the impending sale you can see why they were nt investing , you got a buyer for your car do you then go and get new tyres mats etc ? no you wont why put more money in as your not going to get it out

looks like were going to get the new owners the majorty wanted , lets hope he puts up the dough
      Good analogy...............

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
        Do you honestly think a bullseye is a reasonable price to watch the current squad in the current stadium. T and C lap up fans like you...deluded pal
        I certainly don't, but on the flip side, it seems like they are no longer going to have such control, and we may even see an investment.

At the end of the day, we've seen them come and go, and we are still here. We need to continue to get behind them and try to enjoy the Prem.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Decent post general, and I think u have covered why most fans think paying 50 quid 2 watch us play bolton feels like daylight robbery
          £50 to watch bolton

what a swindle

Comment

Have been around for over 2 months more like 40 years a rangers fan

We are not strong enough at present we need more quality.

Dont think anyone can deny this.

We have an oppertunity we need to take it because if we dont we go backwards again

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              Maybe you should show some more passion Quaz
              my passion is kept for the wife, as for QPR, back in the prem after 15 years of crap, let me be happy for at least one season, if we get relegated so be it, thats football

Quaz show his passion down old trafford alongside myu
              wouldn't goto that craphole if you bought me a ticket, will leave that to the returners like you

Comment

Get real mate.

I don't pay £50 I have a season ticket and it works out at under £40 a game not to bad not great but in line with most Prem clubs in London.

Yes things could be better but they could be a lot worse we would be where Luton are now if the new owners had not come in but we are not we are a Premier League club just try and enjoy what we have just for a bit hey?

Comment

Best post I have read today, so keep up the good work merry, u also got quaz 2 sign out so I'd say u have killed 2 berks with 1 stone
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Best post I have read today, so keep up the good work merry, u also got quaz 2 sign out so I'd say u have killed 2 berks with 1 stone
                    should have gone to spec savers, been here all the time, i like watching people make fools of themselves now and then, you do it well.

as for berk, better than being a whining b*tch

Comment

Ok i will try to enjoy from now on just would love us to be a top 6 or top 10 club

Would make me really proud ....

Sorry if i was a bit passionate earlier Quaz...

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
                        Get real mate.

I don't pay £50 I have a season ticket and it works out at under £40 a game not to bad not great but in line with most Prem clubs in London.

Yes things could be better but they could be a lot worse we would be where Luton are now if the new owners had not come in but we are not we are a Premier League club just try and enjoy what we have just for a bit hey?
                        Ive a season ticket too Roose, upgraded as well to get away tickets and I'm really looking forward to the new season, however our current owners are taking the Mick on so many levels, including match day prices and squad investments
                        Keep it real Roose man
                        From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                          Ok i will try to enjoy from now on just would love us to be a top 6 or top 10 club

Would make me really proud ....

Sorry if i was a bit passionate earlier Quaz...
                          no problem mate, would be better without the insults, leave the owners to look stupid not you mate, as for your points you made, i agree, but i tend to look at the last 15 years rather than this transer window, then it doesn't seem so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            should have gone to spec savers, been here all the time, i like watching people make fools of themselves now and then, you do it well.

as for berk, better than being a whining b*tch
                            Tsk tsk
                            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Tsk tsk
                              nothing wrong with honesty

Comment

Yes match day prices are high but even sold out our ground won't pay the wages for everybody the owner's stump up the rest so as hard as it is to take it's their money and if they don't want to splash out 10m on more new players it is their right sorry if it upsets you but it's the truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X