No announcement yet.

QPR reject £10.6m Taarabt bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not claiming to be in the know but have been told the club consider Taraabt to have played in his last game for the club... i think they believe or even believed that a big club would come in for him!

However in my view his storming out of the morrocco team was the best thing he could have done this summer and may have put off some of the bigger clubs

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      this is the key i think...will we spend the money to bring in players as good as or near too Adel's quality.
      If we dont then i can see him blowing a fuse in too many games when he is expected to do it all on his own.
      Hope so mate, probably why he gets so frustrated. Most of our squad are not on his wave length. Throw in a striker who makes clever runs, or knows where Adel will attempt to put a audacious pass. Or a pass master who will find Adel everytime, he will be happy and flourish. My opinion of course.

Someone with the raw natrual ability that you cant teach deserves to be on the top stage. It is up to him though, he has the ability to go where he wants in the game, but so did Denilson & Queresma.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Bearing in mind that we seem to have very limited financial resources to bring in anyone to fill the role of AT, I think that keeping him is likely to make the difference between survival or relegation next season.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
          id take 10mil for him if i had 110% assurances neil would get that to spend
          Agreed, we could buy 3 proven PL players for 10m. Taarabts a bit of a gamble in PL IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            If players like Henderson and that blackburn player are going for 15-20 million, we should not listen to offers under 20m. Also spurs will get a big cut, so no point selling for 10m and only seeing about 5 or 6 of it?

Again, I do not want him to leave, as me personally, I think he will do well in the prem, espesh if we sign some decent players to go around him. Actual strikers who are good enough to read killer passes.

Imagine Adel and Giovanni Dos Santos together. That would really be something.

Add Bullard and a few sensible signings in defence to the pair of those two above mentioned and we can field a team worthy a top 10 spot:kiss:
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
              Agreed, we could buy 3 proven PL players for 10m. Taarabts a bit of a gamble in PL IMO.
              We would only get £6m...

Tottenham have a 40% sell on clause

Comment

With the money we would get after sell on we could just about afford Carlton Cole

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  [/B]

Imagine Adel and Giovanni Dos Santos together. That would really be something.

Add Bullard and a few sensible signings in defence to the pair of those two above mentioned and we can field a team worthy a top 10 spot:kiss:
                  Always been against women posting on here but that's probably your best post. We have 2 try and keep him but maybe that's not possible and it's the main reason neil hasn't sold buzz
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Always been against women posting on here but that's probably your best post. We have 2 try and keep him but maybe that's not possible and it's the main reason neil hasn't sold buzz
                    That really made me laugh
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      it staggers me that you ever get laid. i honestly pity any woman that you trick into sleeping with you. i wish i had a daughter so i could forbid her to marry you.
                      RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Sorry, being totaly selfesh here, I have been waiting for years to see this kind of talent and even though I know he will leave I want to see him for as long as I can.

With the sell on clause and the fact that the owners may not pass down all the money and the fact that we still dont have another match winner, to me personnaly he is a must.

Team is all about balance and having a team full of grafters and no match winner we will struggle (we have no 20+ striker) and we have no creator (Tarbs made or scored at least 45% + of all our goals which are going to be harder to come by), so we need to get a replacement first. Saying that if we do sell him i can see us going for Ambrose (not in the same league i know, but a midfield match winner and afforadable, maybe thats why we may have shown new interest)
                        One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                          Sorry, being totaly selfesh here, I have been waiting for years to see this akind of talent and even though I know he will leave I want to see him for as long as I can.

With the sell on clause and the fact that the owners may not pass down all the money and the fact that we still dont have another match winner, to me personnaly he is a must.

Team is all about balance and having a team full of grafters and no match winner we will struggle (we have no 20+ striker) and we have no creator (Tarbs made or scored at least 45% + of all our goals which are going to be harder to come by), so we need to get a replacement first. Saying that if we do sell him i can see us going for Ambrose (not in the same league i know, but a midfield match winner and afforadable, maybe thats why we may have shown new interest)

A very good post and 1 that I agree with 100%. Shame a Couple of other posters couldn't stick to the topic of this thread. Please put me on your ignore list if my opinion upsets u so much. Grafters won't keep u in this league like they would in the championship.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Juventus eye QPR's Taraabt

Sunderland and West Brom also want midfielder

More...

Comment

AreWe, you say that grafters do not keep teams in the PL, so what leagues do Bolton, Stoke, Wolves and West Brom (under RH) and a few others play in or are you saying they are flair teams ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                                it staggers me that you ever get laid. i honestly pity any woman that you trick into sleeping with you. i wish i had a daughter so i could forbid her to marry you.

Comment

Working...
                                X