Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR reject £10.6m Taarabt bid

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...r-adel-taarabt

Juve would be a good move for him. Will play reguarly and they are not as good as they once were, but still a massive world famous club.

Not that I want us to sell him though.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

id take 10mil for him if i had 110% assurances neil would get that to spend
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Add another 10m and I would take it, the child is his own worst enemy and will be targeted by the wind up merchants, we will be playing with 10 men, if he stays on the pitch he will sulk, or he will get sent off.

He isn't a team player, I would love to know what the likes of Derry, Hill and the more professional players in the group really think of him.

Please understand if he pulled his neck in I would love him here but I suspect he never will.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

He won't leave. No 'elite' club will bid for him until they can see what he will do in the premiership. I don't see him going to italy, they play the passing game, and not the exciting spanish style of play either.

Comment

Really don't want him to go. The best player we will see for the next 10 years in a rangers shirt IMO

Comment

15 plus for me... It all depends how much spurs get as well, if they get 35% of this, then we want to milk it even further. Not only that with people like phil jones going for close to million! then why the hell cant we sell someone who is actually amazing for more than that?

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post

Comment

20million*

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    Please understand if he pulled his neck in I would love him here but I suspect he never will.
                    For the benefit of his career to join an elite club he will have to. Ronaldo did it at united after being told he was a baby etc and looked what happened to him in that last season at united, unstoppable.

I remember Neil saying that he told Adel to stick with him and he will play for Barcelona or Real Madrid. I am starting to believe that if he continues to show that promise he did last season

Comment

love watching Adel - frustrates the life out of me sometimes, think we'll get murdered if & when he strops next season. Can't see any team giving him the licence Warnock has given him therefore I'd take the money without hesitation.

Comment

If players like Henderson and that blackburn player are going for 15-20 million, we should not listen to offers under 20m. Also spurs will get a big cut, so no point selling for 10m and only seeing about 5 or 6 of it?

Again, I do not want him to leave, as me personally, I think he will do well in the prem, espesh if we sign some decent players to go around him. Actual strikers who are good enough to read killer passes.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

It would not surprise me that the only money made available to NW will be whatever we get for selling AT to whoever, so the #####s can keep everything else for themselves.

Comment

We would only get £6million...

If we got into double figures such as 12 million after the 40% sell on clause I would be tempted

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                              If players like Henderson and that blackburn player are going for 15-20 million, we should not listen to offers under 20m. Also spurs will get a big cut, so no point selling for 10m and only seeing about 5 or 6 of it?

Again, I do not want him to leave, as me personally, I think he will do well in the prem, espesh if we sign some decent players to go around him. Actual strikers who are good enough to read killer passes.
                              this is the key i think...will we spend the money to bring in players as good as or near too Adel's quality.
                              If we dont then i can see him blowing a fuse in too many games when he is expected to do it all on his own.

Comment

Working...
                              X