No announcement yet.

Poor Swansea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete you have ignored my request 3 times but that is fair enough, I wouldn't take that bet either.

Interesting if Sousa leaves Swansea this summer and joins another CCC club, the man has proven it twice he has what it takes to knock a defence in to shape and organise a team quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Don't worry mate. I'm going off this site rapidly anyway. Regurgetated drivel.
      It`s proper cack

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        Don't worry mate. I'm going off this site rapidly anyway. Regurgetated drivel.
        No way to talk about Neil

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          No way to talk about Neil
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball
            But we spent 3.5m?
            We didn't though Terry, did we ? As has been mentioned on numerous occasions, but you choose to ignore the facts as usual.

With regard to Sousa though, getting back to the point, he properly messed up with us last season and the man has done exactly the same over the last couple of months with Swansea. Even the majority of the Swansea fans are of that opinion, so I am bemused as to why you and your friend cannot see it.

Keep on believing what you want Terry, but I'll make do with the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              We didn't though Terry, did we ? As has been mentioned on numerous occasions, but you choose to ignore the facts as usual.

With regard to Sousa though, getting back to the point, he properly messed up with us last season and the man has done exactly the same over the last couple of months with Swansea. Even the majority of the Swansea fans are of that opinion, so I am bemused as to why you and your friend cannot see it.

As usual? truth? which is what then? What Pete posts just because something is spun on here you believe it? I thought you was a man of your own opinions

Comment

In all fairness BrightonR I don't know what to believe with what is written on the Offy Site nowadays after it has been revealed recently that the club has lied to us about who spotted Faurlin.

I also fail to see how Sousa messed up properly with us last season, he was preparing us for this season, we were making progress FFS...as for making do with the truth this is MB is the last place you are gonna find it, surely you are not that gulliable.

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                  As usual? truth? which is what then? What Pete posts just because something is spun on here you believe it? I thought you was a man of your own opinions
                  I do not believe anything that is spun on here, just what has been stated as fact by the club, until such time as it can be proved otherwise.

As for having my own opinions, yes, I do. And you may have noticed that they don't stretch to implying that certain events may have taken place, without any evidence of such, unlike yourself.

Comment

I do not believe anything that is spun on here, just what has been stated as fact by the club, until such time as it can be proved otherwise.

As for having my own opinions, yes, I do. And you may have noticed that they don't stretch to implying that certain events may have taken place, without any evidence of such, unlike yourself.

So where have the club stated that they didn't outlay 3.5m for faurlin?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      In all fairness BrightonR I don't know what to believe with what is written on the Offy Site nowadays after it has been revealed recently that the club has lied to us about who spotted Faurlin.

I also fail to see how Sousa messed up properly with us last season, he was preparing us for this season, we were making progress FFS...as for making do with the truth this is MB is the last place you are gonna find it, surely you are not that gulliable.
                      With regard to messing up and supposedly making progress, I cannot for the life of me see how going from a point off a play off place to well off the pace within the space of two months can be regarded as any sort of progress.

Also, nowhere have I stated that my version of the truth has been arrived at by listening to the views of anyone in particular who may post on here, regardless of their views. I would agree with you in as much as that would be virtually impossible.

Comment

So where have the club stated that they didn't outlay 3.5m for faurlin?

I know for a fact that you were party to the same information as me, but obviously chose to disbelieve it. That is your choice. I'm sure you were happy to make it.

Comment

I know for a fact that you were party to the same information as me, but obviously chose to disbelieve it. That is your choice. I'm sure you were happy to make it.
                          You know for a fact what I know? Who are you, my mrs?

Can you post a link to the offical club statement that says faurlin never cost 3.5m... Cheers fella

Comment

You know for a fact what I know? Who are you, my mrs?

Can you post a link to the offical club statement that says faurlin never cost 3.5m... Cheers fella
                            It may well be that you have forgotten the exact wording that both you and I were made aware of. I haven't, so am happy to state what I have in the knowledge that it's content cannot be disputed. When you are as certain of what has been said as I am, then you would not need to ask that question. Until such time, I would not risk your credibility any further if I were you.

You are welcome to your opinions Terry, mine are different.

Comment

i remember the official text i got from the club when Faurlin joined and according to that it was for £3.5 million......

Comment

regarding Sousa...its plain to see the guy is a quality manager in the making and anything PropagandaPete says/lies/spins aint gonna change that fact. Definately gonna be prem league or foreign equivalent soon. The guy was backstabbed by a certain slimy individual and his cronies when he was with us, he fell out with Paladini and paid the price. Warnock i have been told is very unhappy with the Italian Slimeball and wants nothing to do with him but can you really see Paladini letting go and not interfering ? not gonna happen. So are we going to see a repeat of Sousagate ? is Paladini going to recruit the likes of PropagandaPete to hit Warnock with a smear campaign next season? Is Paladini going to be heard by fans calling Warnock a **** or similiar outside the ground? He has already tried to undermine Warnock according to someone within the club which led to a shouting match between the pair of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X