Poor Swansea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Swansea!

Im sure there wont be many tears on this board for our old boss,but it looks like our "other"old boss is going to pip them at the death,well done oilly,lets hope they do the business at home to Bristol.At the other end,Wednesday look doomed,i can see palace winning on monday,and even if they dont they should avoid defeat in that crunch last game.

at swansea.. they messed it up.. i hope ollie keeps blackpool in top 6

Comment

I hope Holloway does it... he deserves it.

Comment

Swan fans not happy!http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewt...hp?f=6&t=74272

Comment

The usual suspects who said how well Sousa was doing are no-where to be seen

Sorry, I wouldn't swap my season with Swansea as finishing 7th must be heartbreaking
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
            They're not are they ?

Mind you, they've had to put up with it for a whole season.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Sorry, I wouldn't swap my season with Swansea as finishing 7th must be heartbreaking
              you wouldn't want to finish higher in the league. strange thing to say

sousa has done well this season as has ollie.

personally i would rather see holloway get in the play offs. he deserves it.

Comment

?? you serious? we have had a total **** up of a season.... rather finish a respectable 7th than where we are. Sousa is a quality manager who will be managing in the prem soon...(but im glad its Olly who looks like is going to there play off place :-) Well done to him and he's a nice bloke to boot )

Comment

Sorry, I wouldn't swap my season with Swansea:

Comment

Think the most depressing thing is that with us being one point off last season in January, we then only won in nine games.

This season Swansea have been in the top 6 practically all season, only won 2 in last 10 and seems his tactics have now caused Swansea to not acheive want seemed probable all season. Not sure he will manage in the premiership, but would do very well in Europe, probably Italy
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      I think the emoticon you are looking for is this Crazy or as I like to call it the Peteicon.....

So Pete you would rather be losing money hand over fist, changing managers every couple of months and looking over your shoulder at relegation rather than being in the top 6 or 7.

What a sad, sad, pathetic little man you are. Perhaps you should stick to banging your drum and spouting others opinions, as when you say your own you seem to talk complete and utter ********.....
                      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I mean who wants to finish 7th

Who is more gutted right now, us or Swansea fans..?

Some will gloss over it, but 4 weeks ago they looked certainties for a Play off Spot

Comment

Some will gloss over it, but 4 weeks ago they looked certainties for a Play off Spot
                          I'm going to say us. Unless you are going to tell me we have one game left to make the playoffs.

Comment

Pete, you really are making an embarrassement of yourself.

No glossing over anything.

If you think our season has been better than being in the top six all season, then you are a bigger tool than i thought.

Comment

would wait until they have played their last game before asking that......but i would take 7th over our position......even beating newcastle last game would mean less points than last season so no progression.

Comment

Working...
                              X