Poor Swansea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be at Hull City next season, so lets see how he does

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Doesn't matter how big their squad is its about quality not quantity, Swanseas Chairman never backed Sousa in getting the necessary players in when Swansea needed them.

Be it Sousa or Ollie I'll be cheering for either one in the Play Offs.

Again, sad individual and embarassing yourself yet again.
      Anyone would think he had a vendetta against the man

Comment

Same turd, different thread. You can predict what topics will materialise into on a daily basis.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

w12 ranger you are wrong as usual

In the past year the Swans have broken their transfer record on three separate occasions to fund Nathan Dyer, Craig Beattie and David Cotterill’s respective arrivals.

Those three deals reportedly cost a combined £1.4m and then, when asked for reinforcements in recent months, the board provided the wages to sign striker Shefki Kuqi permanently and bring David Edgar in on loan from the Premiership.

As for Blackpool and Ollie, mostly loans
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            w12 ranger you are wrong as usual

In the past year the Swans have broken their transfer record on three separate occasions to fund Nathan Dyer, Craig Beattie and David Cotterill’s respective arrivals.

Those three deals reportedly cost a combined £1.4m and then, when asked for reinforcements in recent months, the board provided the wages to sign striker Shefki Kuqi permanently and bring David Edgar in on loan from the Premiership.

As for Blackpool and Ollie, mostly loans
            Just admit your wrong and try and regain some respect

Comment

Could be at Hull City next season, so lets see how he does

With parachute payments, some PL class players, 25k fans and the probable backing of the board my guess would be a Top 2 Spot.

If Sousa takes over Hull, I'll wager you he has them finishing higher than Warnock does for us and it would be a bet I'd be happy to lose, so its win win for me.

Comment

I just made the point, that you said he didn't have quality.

He has spent more than us this season.

Comment

Terry Ball what part of

Those three deals reportedly cost a combined £1.4m and then, when asked for reinforcements in recent months, the board provided the wages to sign striker Shefki Kuqi permanently and bring David Edgar in on loan from the Premiership

The size of the Swansea squad, one of the largest in the Championship

Do you not understand?

Comment

He even loaned out the guy to Bristol City who scored against Swansea a couple of weeks back?

At least we didn't do that with Helguson

Comment

No your point is to belittle the man at every given opputunity, regardless of his style of football he is a very very competant coach.

So I take it you are not interested in my potential wager?

Comment

but we spent £3.5m on faurlin?

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                          but we spent £3.5m on faurlin?
                          3 players purchased for £1.4m would have got no where near our team when Swansea signed them. Shefi Kuqi looks like a pub footballer if its the same player I'm thinking off.

Comment

Kuqi had an embarrassing miss the other week, one on one with the goal (keeper was beaten to ball) and he put it over

Comment

rather be on our position than Swansea's? do me a favour

Comment

Originally posted by Neil
                                This sousa argument is wearing a little thin? How many threads on the subject?
                                stick to your fun filled weather reports and Palace threads then

Comment

Working...
                                X