Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
West Ham v QPR | Match Thread
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Comment
-
👍 1Comment
-
👍 1Comment
-
Comment
-
His poor touch gave away possession again in the second half that started a West Ham attack. I dont regard that as a fitness issue. I assume he's has been kicking a ball since pre-season. He has the touch of a bull elephant.Comment
-
Kemper kept Bowen quiet for best part of 70 minutes, as soon as he departs, Bowen rips us a new one.👍 2Comment
-
This manager taking our best player off kemper no suprise what happened. He wasn't cramping, this manager di cks about with the defence far too oftenI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!👍 2Comment
Comment