Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Hopefully there are some good away games in League 1

Comment

Lets hope he does a good paella !!!

Comment

Hi srecord isn't excatly inspiring, what's the buzz about him? Someone tell me something good other than he's one of the Spanish types? tortillas, crocquettas and pinchos are all god and i kinda like Jose and Pep but what else we saying here?

A brand new, fresh set of eyes is what this squad needs, it's definitely better than where we are at.

Comment

Really hope it works out for him. Best of Irish luck Marti!!!

Comment

Really happy with the appointment. Something a little different, which is good. As someone before me mentioned, plenty of foreign coaches have came to the Championship and have done well.

A possession based coach with fresh ideas could really unlock our team with some untapped technical talent and revive Chair, Willock and co.

As a follower of Allsvenskan and half Swede myself, really hope he also can bring in talent from the scandi markets which is hugely untapped market. Huge value for money for talent in Sweden/Denmark and Norway which would be great if we could break into.

Warnock would have been great, but short term. Get Marti in and he can start building something.

Something really tells me we will do good under him.

Comment

Welcome, Martin Cifuentes!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Very sad day to be a rangers fan. Warnock was our only hope but I'd imagine the shoddy way has has been treated by the club put him off
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    Lets hope he does a good paella !!!
                    Let's hope he no Marti Paellaow and not too Wet Wet Wet.

I'll get my coat.

Comment

A big roll of the dice, I'm not sure who else was genuinely interested in righting this sinking ship but obviously a change had to be made as past results speak for themselves! I hope we can have the new manager bounce and he is able to apply some different tactics that get the best out of this side but I just think the squad is so poor it is going to take a minor miracle to stay up, in saying that I support him!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Very sad day to be a rangers fan. Warnock was our only hope but I'd imagine the shoddy way has has been treated by the club put him off
                        Be interested to see whether warnock was seriously considered or if we couldn't agree terms. He can't have been looking for huge money after taking the Huddersfield job last year so there must have been a disagreement between him and the club for him not to get the job. Cifuentes must be coming cheap!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Your talking crap a sad day! I think this is a very exciting appointment bringing with him a different style of play which I applaud, Warnock we don’t know what happened or was he approached? It seems to me this bloke was lined up a few weeks ago, welcome Martí

Comment

I was convinced it was going to be Warnock, he seemed a perfect fit for the situation that we find ourselves in.
                            On paper this seems rather a gamble, to me an experienced Championship manager would have made more sense, but that being said, it is an exciting appointment, who knows exactly what we've been given here, but let's hope he can generate some much needed points on the board.

Comment

who in the flippin heck is this guy? surely the board are joking

dear oh dear this is grim

Comment

I'm quite happy with this appointment as long as he plays football and not hit and hope. I believe if the football is decent we should keep him for a few years and let him build a decent squad even if we do get relegated this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X