No announcement yet.

Transfer Rumours Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Gray wasn't great on loan two years ago. Avoid.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yes, but hit the accounts for the full amount. I assume tte same would apply to FFP........? Olso?
      Yes, you are right, Sheep. Sorry for late reply.

Comment

• Free agent left back Casey Shann signing according to West London Sport

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
          Free agent left back Casey Shann signing according to West London Sport
          Yeah, I saw that too

We really need a right back though

Already have Paal, Fox and Lettache as left back options

Comment

• I use to play left back, I wonder if they’ll sign me?
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Im surprised at this signing, unless its for the development squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post

Yeah, I saw that too

We really need a right back though

Already have Paal, Fox and Lettache as left back options
                Hes 19yrs so wont be near the first team.

Comment

• Lettache can play in the RB position.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Shann has signed for the development squad.

GA wants to add and attacking player to the squad and Chris Martin remains an option.

I don't understand why Martin hasn't signed if we're interested in him. What's the issue? I'm sure he's had offers so why hasn't he signed for anyone. It's baffling! I'd rather sign someone who wants to be here and I think it's quite obvious Martin doesn't want to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                      Shann has signed for the development squad.

GA wants to add and attacking player to the squad and Chris Martin remains an option.

I don't understand why Martin hasn't signed if we're interested in him. What's the issue? I'm sure he's had offers so why hasn't he signed for anyone. It's baffling! I'd rather sign someone who wants to be here and I think it's quite obvious Martin doesn't want to be.
                      Probably money. He’s thinking he could get more elsewhere

Thing is as each week goes by, he’s not earning a penny, he’s getting less fit and become less of an appeal to sign.

Shooting him self in the foot if you ask me

Comment

• New striker linked on a free!!!!!!!

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qp...ker-confirmed/

Comment

• Do we need another a striker?

Does Martin even get on the pitch?

We have loads of midfielders so I think it's fair and reasonable to view likes of Chair, Willock and Smyth as attacking options. Them, with Dykes, Armstrong and Kolli/Kelman gives us adequate cover up front. We certainly don't need to be going cap in hand to Chris Martin. To me, it's all rather arbitrary what position you assign to a player on a graphic headed "4-3-3" or whatever. At Boro for instance, you could argue that we lined up with Chair/Armstrong/Smyth up top. Pedants could say Chair/Smyth were actually behind Armstrong and we were 3-4-2-1 or something. But frankly so what? I don't see we're crying out for Chris Martin right now. IF Martin was available to GA last Saturday at Boro I don't think it would have made a blind difference to the starting XI, formation or tactics. At best, Martin would have come on instead of Kolli. But, I'd rather see Kolli getting a run out cos he represents the future.

​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            Do we need another a striker?

Does Martin even get on the pitch?

We have loads of midfielders so I think it's fair and reasonable to view likes of Chair, Willock and Smyth as attacking options. Them, with Dykes, Armstrong and Kolli/Kelman gives us adequate cover up front. We certainly don't need to be going cap in hand to Chris Martin. To me, it's all rather arbitrary what position you assign to a player on a graphic headed "4-3-3" or whatever. At Boro for instance, you could argue that we lined up with Chair/Armstrong/Smyth up top. Pedants could say Chair/Smyth were actually behind Armstrong and we were 3-4-2-1 or something. But frankly so what? I don't see we're crying out for Chris Martin right now. IF Martin was available to GA last Saturday at Boro I don't think it would have made a blind difference to the starting XI, formation or tactics. At best, Martin would have come on instead of Kolli. But, I'd rather see Kolli getting a run out cos he represents the future.

​​​​​​

I think we have enough to stay up so the question is will Martin be a player that will put us in the top 6. I think the answer is no.

However, if its Dykes or Martin, plus others then I would say yes, as long as the money is right. I think the main contribution would be on the coaching side to these young lads.

Cameo roles for Dykes, coaching the young forwards and £5k a week and its a yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Winning the lotteryis not a happy and positive thought?

Imagine the joy of being able to pursue your lifelong dreams, whether it's traveling the world, starting a business, or supporting a cause close to your heart. Winning the lottery can provide the means to turn your aspirations into reality.

Comment

• We rejected a past minute £6m bid from Leeds for Chair because we didnt have time to sort out a replacement. The squad needs more work and I think if a deal can be agreed for Jan then we should sell him.

Clark-Harris was due to join Bristol Rovers for £800k on transfer deadline day with his current contract expiring next summer. At 29yrs with 6 goals this season already surely he'd be available for £400k with only six months of his contract to go. If we do go down hed also be a great player for L1 next season.

I think our safety will hinge on an Eze or Chair sale. I think we could do a lot with £6m minimum.

Not sure on potential incomings to replace Chair.....?

Comment

Working...
                                X