No announcement yet.

Transfer Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the kid Gerrard said out trained everybody at Villa?
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

We need striker this should've been sorted weeks ago, and options in place to complete today if we had to wait

Comment

Every team outside of the parachute clubs have been trying to sign a striker all window. The few that are remotely any good are far too expensive for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Give me strength, there is not one poster on WATRB’s who does not care about Rangers.
          Not even one's who during sat afternoons spend time in their swimming pool on a lie low sipping Pina coladas?
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Villa here. Just to say give Tim some time and you will see his ability. He is no shrinking violet. Loves a tackle . But also is a really good passer. He is explosive in the press but over longer distances he glides down the pitch.
            you might have seen chukwuemeka went to chelsea from us for 20 million. Tim was always just as good a player as Carney albeit in a defensive rather than attacking position . He will make the odd loose pass and stupid tackle but thats to be expected when u have only just turned 19. Wait till you hear the sound when he passes the ball. He can really ping a ball 50 yards to feet when he is in the mood. As i said give him the time and he will deliver. He will be a crowd favourite as well. Just an immensely likeable kid.
            and finally. He is someone you want in your corner. Alot of 19 year olds you would never trust. Tims the kind of kid that you would. Very mature and dedicated to his footbal. #### dress sense tho.

Comment

Whilst sunning meself in garden this afternoon with Talksport on the wireless they mentioned Boro sniffing around Rob Dickie during one update. Not seen that mentioned anywhere else though.

Comment

Originally posted by MWARLEY2 View Post
                Villa here. Just to say give Tim some time and you will see his ability. He is no shrinking violet. Loves a tackle . But also is a really good passer. He is explosive in the press but over longer distances he glides down the pitch.
                you might have seen chukwuemeka went to chelsea from us for 20 million. Tim was always just as good a player as Carney albeit in a defensive rather than attacking position . He will make the odd loose pass and stupid tackle but thats to be expected when u have only just turned 19. Wait till you hear the sound when he passes the ball. He can really ping a ball 50 yards to feet when he is in the mood. As i said give him the time and he will deliver. He will be a crowd favourite as well. Just an immensely likeable kid.
                and finally. He is someone you want in your corner. Alot of 19 year olds you would never trust. Tims the kind of kid that you would. Very mature and dedicated to his footbal. #### dress sense tho.
                Thank you for the heads up. I'm sure he'll fit in just fine. It's just we are all DESPERATE!! To sign a striker.

Comment

At least Bonne hasnt gone that I know of so we have Dykes ,Bonne and Armstromg to choose from. I know none of them are great but at least we have goal scoring midfielders here

Comment

Welcome Timmy

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      At least Bonne hasnt gone that I know of so we have Dykes ,Bonne and Armstromg to choose from. I know none of them are great but at least we have goal scoring midfielders here
                      Exactly. We'll be absolutely fine.
                      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Bonne back to charlton . Dangerous game relying on dykes and a 19 year old kid !!!! Sure roberts can play there but very injury prone ! Fair enough not signing a striker but letting bonne go could be a catastrophic error!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Not even one's who during sat afternoons spend time in their swimming pool on a lie low sipping Pina coladas?
                          And in English.
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by MWARLEY2 View Post
                            If he makes a bad pass or bad tackle we wouldnt notice to be fair. Thanks for taking the effort to share. My father used to ref Mark Delaney when he played amatuer in Pembrokeshire. Lovely humble guy and was lonely when he joined you and the phsio set him up on a date with his daughter and ended up marrying her. So the rumour goes.

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                              Bonne back to charlton . Dangerous game relying on dykes and a 19 year old kid !!!! Sure roberts can play there but very injury prone ! Fair enough not signing a striker but letting bonne go could be a catastrophic error!
                              Catastrophic ? Calm down, Bonne is no loss, he’s very very average

Comment

Mick Beale is no mug, that's obvious, track record all over the world at bringing out the best in young players, seems to be respected by some big names for the work he has done , ok, now he is smoking the cigars and that brings its own pressure, but what I have seen of the man, and the words he speaks, I have a certain amount of confidence in the man, it might just be it's the honeymoon period still and the last two games have been great results, but could he be the missing piece in the jigsaw that we have been missing for soooo long?
                                TIme will tell, but all the signs are definitely going in the right direction in my humble opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X