No announcement yet.

Transfer Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Bonne will leave on loan in the next 2 hours but as it stands he is still here ( I think)

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Maybe Bonne will leave on loan in the next 2 hours but as it stands he is still here ( I think)
      Looks like its all done now.

I wonder if it was getting Bonne off the wage bill that has been holding us up in getting a striker in, he is on 8k a week which is quite a fair bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post

Catastrophic ? Calm down, Bonne is no loss, he’s very very average
        Didn't mean catastrophic Cos bonnes going , more that it leaves us with one senior striker

Comment

Birmingham just signed tshimanga from Chesterfield! Gamble for sure but 500k ! Would have been happy with him

Comment

All things considered it's been a good window for us ,we keep Willock and Chair and added a bit of quality .a striker would have been nice but not to be so we make the most of what we have .

Comment

Tyler Roberts, Armstrong and Dykes will play up front from on then.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                Birmingham just signed tshimanga from Chesterfield! Gamble for sure but 500k ! Would have been happy with him
                You could be right but that's more than likely someone they'll be wanting off the wage bill in 6 months and loaning back to Chesterfield whilst paying half his wages kinda where we are at with Bonne but you do get some raw diamonds from the lower leagues, he who dares and all that.

Comment

Slightly stunned and pleasantly surprised that there wasn't even an enquiry about Willock or Chair. We have what we have, and let's be thankful for that.

Comment

Charlton's owner has said Bonne had a medical this evening and everything was done their end but complications meant the deal couldn't be completed.

I suspect we tried to bring someone in but couldn't get it over the line and had to pull the Bonne deal.

Hugely surprised at the lack of outgoings. I know Beale wanted some players to stay and be around the first team but I thought a few would leave. I guess he'll have a good look at them between now and January and they'll be loaned out in the winter window.

Overall I'm happy with our business but a few injuries in key areas and we're struggling. The thought of Chair or Willock being out injured is frightening. Roberts has struggled for the last year with injury. Paal needs to stay fit. Fingers crossed until January when hopefully we can ship a few out and bring in a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                      Charlton's owner has said Bonne had a medical this evening and everything was done their end but complications meant the deal couldn't be completed.

I suspect we tried to bring someone in but couldn't get it over the line and had to pull the Bonne deal.

Hugely surprised at the lack of outgoings. I know Beale wanted some players to stay and be around the first team but I thought a few would leave. I guess he'll have a good look at them between now and January and they'll be loaned out in the winter window.

Overall I'm happy with our business but a few injuries in key areas and we're struggling. The thought of Chair or Willock being out injured is frightening. Roberts has struggled for the last year with injury. Paal needs to stay fit. Fingers crossed until January when hopefully we can ship a few out and bring in a couple.
                      Absolutely spot on, we have a great startimg 11 but very little backup so just like last year, we could be flying and it'll all go wrong if injuries bite, although injuries are already biting so maybe we have a bit of depth when injured players are back.

Comment

Oh well there's always the freebies market.....think the worst part of the window though is we have a player here who doesn't want to be with us anymore apparently.
                        We'll have to play him surely? Give him a chance to impress others

Comment

OFFICIAL: Adel Taarabt has left Benfica by mutual consent. He is now a free agent. !!!

Comment

Lots saying whats the betting Adel goes to Forest

Comment

Doubt the fat #### would fit into our tempo. Waste of space that bloke. One season wonder.

Comment

Such a waste.
                                "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Working...
                                X