Manager rumour or who you want thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    It's a bit embarrassing isnt it,it appears nobody wants the job ,even the midtable league 2 guy turned us down.
    les and co must be really worried at this stage ,shambolic situation
    How do you know this? As far I I am aware we haven’t offered to job to anyone to turn down as yet! Or are you believing everything you read on the internet ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Seems you believe anything on Twitter then, as Dave said Twits but should be ####s, I think we will find out on Wednesday 1st of June, who no idea
      Don’t use twitter does have a whiff off being very secretive for once regardless off whoever takes hot seat.

Comment

• If we sack Warbs for Karl Robinson then we deserve to get relegated. Massive backwards step. He’s an average league 1 manager

Comment

It's a bit embarrassing isnt it,it appears nobody wants the job ,even the midtable league 2 guy turned us down.
          Nobody want’s the job? Really & who are they & have they said they don’t want it, league 2 manager turned us down, really did we approach him? I doubt it, your too much into Twitter as well

Comment

It is Reb.
            I think the board have to appoint a replacement we all understand.
            They are on thin ice with supporters on this.
            You can't let a manager leave who has turned the team around on a very small budget and turned around the feeling amongst the fans too, and just employ a lower standing man, and not think you'll get a backlash.
            Fans will demand to know the reasoning behind all the decisions and how they came to them.
            I think most will accept a younger manager with new ideas, tactics, but a journey man in lge 1 or any lge for that matter is not on.
            I honestly thought they had a plan when they announced warbs was leaving, utter shambles and very amateurish

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              If we sack Warbs for Karl Robinson then we deserve to get relegated. Massive backwards step. He’s an average league 1 manager
              Gotta agree, I don't think KR is a bad manager in that his sides play good football iirc.
              But it is a step back from warbs

Comment

• Let's face it no one knows, but then maybe a bit of communication would help instead of just letting everyone make up our own scenarios.
                I mean the bloke who has said Beale ain't coming is a reporter for the Birmingham mail, so might not be right, but that alone carries weight

Comment

• https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...aston-24093864

Comment

• you gotta love twitta.
                    QPR "itk" posting earlier hearing it is Robinson, then posts had info from another and Robinson turned us down!!
                    Hilarious really, I'm hoping for an interview I believe I'm one millionth and forty sixth in line 16 million/ 1 with bet fred......lump on fellas

Comment

• Ok one last post.
                      We do still have Eustace of course, no one seems to be mentioning him

Comment

• Just give the job to Les. Then when we lose first 6 games we can get rid.

Comment

• If this was a horse race, the commentator would be practically bursting a blood vessel.
                          Chris Ramsay is closing in on the top 6 in the betting now

Comment

• Can it be we made the decision to part ways with MW — which I favored despite his class and character — and had nothing really thought through as to his replacement?

Love the interview I saw with Beale — and what we’ve ll seen re Liam Manning.

But if in the end we settle for less than MW than our next move should be obvious: lose Les, and bring in a new DOF.

Cheers to Nottingham today — great to see a deserving club of over-achievers come through.

Good motivation for us.

Comment

• Ist June Wednesday and no season ticket prices and no manager. Absolute chaotic situation caused entirely by Les and his cronies. Get on your knees with begging bowl to get warburton back.

Comment

• Gary Monk out of work and Lee Boyer on thin ice at Brum.

Comment

Working...
                                X