No announcement yet.

Manager rumour or who you want thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Me never thought we needed a DOF believe it puts some managers off, I lay all the blame firmly at our so called DOFs feet, and have done for a few years takes a large wage from the club better spent elsewhere, was the reason Warnock didn't come back after his little spell after Ramsey, the situation with the Breadman was totally unexceptable improved the club year on year, I'm puzzeled to think who they see will come in and do a better job on our budget ,

Comment

• If we can't afford a top experienced manager then stick with Warburton.
      Another thing this academy lark is it worth it?
      We just get the players that have massive potential walking out the door.
      A lot of clubs have scrapped the the Idea

Comment

• The warburton decision is done and dusted. I agree the decision for the next manager is huge and we might struggle to attract a decent calibre of manager but we can't go back now.
        Mark deserves the sack, it's a shocking run of defeats and we look to be finishing potentially in 16th position.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          The warburton decision is done and dusted. I agree the decision for the next manager is huge and we might struggle to attract a decent calibre of manager but we can't go back now.
          Mark deserves the sack, it's a shocking run of defeats and we look to be finishing potentially in 16th position.
          But we are led to believe we're interested in a lge 2 coach with a few months experience sitting in mid table.
          Warbs is the only appointment this board have got right, and has took us away from s relegation fight.
          Selling/ losing players all the way.
          Btw this constant hawking our players around other clubs, will end in one way, relegation, as it did in the premier League in 1995

Comment

• We have absolutely got to get this appointment right, get the best we can for what we can afford, easier said than done maybe, but I hope they choose well

Comment

• Got a weird feeling it’s going to be the Newport guy. Cheap, will work under Les instruction. No chance we pull a name like Farke or Dyche without a pot to p.iss in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Got a weird feeling it’s going to be the Newport guy. Cheap, will work under Les instruction. No chance we pull a name like Farke or Dyche without a pot to p.iss in.
                My concern is pretty much most sides that come up from l1 struggle and go back down, yes you can say it’s a big step for players etc however it’s also the same for a manager

going for potential is great but also be realistic jfh came but his squad at burton someone else put together no idea if Russell Martin put mk together or manning did as for Newport all I know about them is there taffs

Comment

• See Eustace being linked with Watford again. If he is that highly related (also EIRE assistant) maybe he wouldn't be the poor choice many believe he would be. Knows club and players inside out not to mention everyone else. Just because he worked under Warburton shouldn't be enough to discount him.

I'm open minded personally on type of manager we get in. All the appointments we have made (Ollie aside and possibly Brolly Man) have made sense on paper but only really Warburton worked out. It just seems to be who turns out to the right fit when they are in situ and that is difficult to gauge in advance. Look at Manure for instance. A number have tried since Ferguson left and all been sacked. Ole steadied the ship and lasted a while before the Warbs style crash and burn at the start of this season and on paper he should have been the worst of those recruited.

Comment

• Look bottom line, if we're scraping around lge 2, it's a gamble ( I thought our board didn't like gambling anymore)
                    So for me give it to Eustace, at least he's been around the club.
                    Everything these clowns are doing is #### about face, nothing is making sense.
                    It really doesn't make sense to hire from lower leagues when we have a coach

Comment

• I mean, wtf is our aim now then?
                      Gambling on untested managers are we going for survival? Midtable nobodies?
                      I am to say the least pissed right off over this

Comment

• The interest in the bloke from MK Dons is no different to when we brought in JFH from Burton. But we've tried the experienced manager route too, so I guess we'll keep going around hoping to strike lucky.

Comment

• We need a manager with vision, who is not afraid of recruiting and playing younger players, everything Warburton was not, basically, he's gone now, and he did an ok job, over the 3 years, but didn't have the minerals when it counted, and he had form in that department, so it shouldn't have been too much of a surprise, so on wards and upwards, youth, energy, endeavour, from which ever manager and players it may be,
                          Ordinary is no longer acceptable

Comment

• Kjetil Knutsen.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• We can get Jürgen Klopp in, but if the board don't back managers with realistic funds to make the playoffs or fight for promotion ( which we were told was the aim) then it's all just scam

Comment

• I don’t know who they will get but Warburton had done as much as he could. He was tactically very limited and easily outwitted by other mangers who turned us inside out i.e. Heckinbottom and Cooper to name 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X