Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring Thomas on in midfield and get some closing down going on

Comment

Midfield non existent needs changing that is why MW is going doing nothing to change it.

Comment

That means a tactical change which is why he’s going

Comment

Bye Charlie boy, thanks for the memories you have been superb on the whole

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Bye Charlie boy, thanks for the memories you have been superb on the whole
            The worrying thing is we may not have anything like him again for a long time and even more worrying we could be relying on dykes and Bonne again next season

Comment

The midfield is abysmal

Comment

No legs in the middle of the pitch again. Can't start stef and andre ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

I actually thought up until he scored he was doing absolutely nothing. A shadow of himself. Then he scores and he's running around like an 18 year old!!
                  Then you are completly blind or dont understand the game. I followed Austin closely in the first half definetly made an impact.

Comment

How stef hasn't been taken off is a mystery

Comment

Ffs and what is he doing with subs he brings the wrong ones off clueless then we concede.

Comment

Thank fk we’ve only got 1 more game

shown no desire to close down as for stef how the f kin he’ll he’s not been subbed is beyond me him and Dozzell should of gone and Amos goes off

Comment

We have to remember we have injuries and nothing to play for, but I think this performance is why we need a clear out.
                          Stef needs to be one of them, Albert, Wallace all the strikers.

Comment

Every cross has gone far post and nobody worked it out

Comment

Can't watch anymore, it's rubbing salt into a very open wound

Comment

Another embarrassing performance. New manager has a lot of work to do

Comment

Working...
                                X