Bye, bye Warbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Surely Gareth Ainsworth has served his apprenticeship by now and is ready for the step up.
    Only if he gets his hair cut.

Comment

Anyone else think shodipo should be given a chance in pre season or let him go??
      i'm sure he's still under contract. I like him. Suffered a lot with injuries but he's an out and out winger and we only have uncle who is too old by now to go week in week out.

Comment

I don't care how bad Daniel Farke smells, I'm in the Stanley stand, unless the wind is in the wrong direction, I should be ok, and he's still my first pick, but the" ginger one" is a close second!!

Comment

Sean Dyche or Bielsa? Definitely both proven at this level to get teams up, teams work hard also.

Comment

None of the managers mentioned on this message board will drop into the championship and work with a budget which is amongst the lowest ones in the league aswell as being paid one of the lowest wages to boot. We are shopping in the bargain bin not harrods returns!!

Comment

Originally posted by KismetRanger View Post
              Sean Dyche or Bielsa? Definitely both proven at this level to get teams up, teams work hard also.
              God none of those two please, anyway Warbs will be here next season

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

God none of those two please, anyway Warbs will be here next season
                If not Warburton, then they could offer Eustace the job

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                  Anyone else think shodipo should be given a chance in pre season or let him go??
                  i'm sure he's still under contract. I like him. Suffered a lot with injuries but he's an out and out winger and we only have uncle who is too old by now to go week in week out.
                  Sorry, no way. 25 in July. Out of contract this summer. Time to move on. Looked a prospect six years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

If not Warburton, then they could offer Eustace the job
                    They both wear the same genes

Comment

Not sure why fans are so anti these successful managers when Warbs has proven that he is a bottle job.

Comment

If Warbs was to call it a day.....I'd like to try Christian Titz.

Comment

I like titz too

Comment

Regardless of religion.....

Comment

Sean Dyche would be good, but I d keep Warbs but give him some dosh though and seriously look at the youngsters why have we not been bringing anyone of note through Chair yes, Eze came up through Millwalls academy not our credit that one. Sack that lot Furlong and co obviously not doing it are they? or is it the old pals act of Sinton (what does he actually do) Les waste of time done nowt, complete nowt 0% success from him but smiles a lot...milking us as a club sorry but.........................................

Comment

Originally posted by Havelock66 View Post
                                Sean Dyche would be good, but I d keep Warbs but give him some dosh though and seriously look at the youngsters why have we not been bringing anyone of note through Chair yes, Eze came up through Millwalls academy not our credit that one. Sack that lot Furlong and co obviously not doing it are they? or is it the old pals act of Sinton (what does he actually do) Les waste of time done nowt, complete nowt 0% success from him but smiles a lot...milking us as a club sorry but.........................................

Football Academy structure includes:
                                - Foundation to U11s
                                - Youth Develoomemt to U16s
                                - Professional Development to U23s

Eze was 18yrs old when he joined us and did come through our academy. We have more right to say we developed him into a professional footballer than his previous clubs who binned him - Millwall, Reading, Fulham and Arsenal.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.w...ung-talent/amp

Comment

Working...
                                X