Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Dyche will end up at Watford, wound imagine he’s lined up already

Bielsa - no chance

Ainsworth- is a possibility and would fit in to the club’s structure and wages structure too.

Eustace - I’m not convinced he’s manager material. He’s been part of the problem also to be fair so if Warbs goes he should go.

Of course it’s all about results but our performances have been so devoid of ideas and intensity, it’s almost unbelievable

Just seen an interview with Les that says that if we hit a certain points target then Warbs contract will automatically extended. Win the final 2 games and I would imagine that will happen. It will be interesting to see if the players give it a go and are behind the manager tomorrow night?

Comment

Can't see him being given a contract just cos he hits a certain points total. Looking at our form since Feb then I would definitely think the board will just say let's make a decision at the end of the season regardless of our points total and final standing in the league. At the end of the day we have become a one man team. That's not progress.

Comment

A bit in West London Sport today saying he doesn't expect to be kept on at end of season

Comment

Thank f... for that. You can't keep a job when quite clearly you refuse to adapt and change. He's had history of this before and he obviously doesn't want to change.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            Thank f... for that. You can't keep a job when quite clearly you refuse to adapt and change. He's had history of this before and he obviously doesn't want to change.
            This! Sadly!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Wrong decision for me.
              I have criticized is playing the ball around the back, but I would liked to have seen him given another window and and see if he could've adapted the game again.
              When he first came in the football was sleek attacking and brilliant to watch.
              Then we seemed to have this not lose attitude instead of going for the win.
              I get we conceded a lot but we scored a lot too.
              I suppose losing bos, eze Wells hughill just was too much in the end.
              Everything this season was on two players and one got injured

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Wrong decision for me.
                I have criticized is playing the ball around the back, but I would liked to have seen him given another window and and see if he could've adapted the game again.
                When he first came in the football was sleek attacking and brilliant to watch.
                Then we seemed to have this not lose attitude instead of going for the win.
                I get we conceded a lot but we scored a lot too.
                I suppose losing bos, eze Wells hughill just was too much in the end.
                Everything this season was on two players and one got injured
                I have no problem with warbs staying on, the football played at times has been superb nobody knows if he turned down a striker. We probably over achieved at times under warbs. I’d hope the board say look at tactics development etc

with our budget is top six realistic yep Luton and Huddersfield probably have done well and exceeded expectations but they’ve not had the injuries we’ve sustained lately either

Comment

Sad.

In fact, my whole being feels 'sad' over this recent period. I'd love to know what's go on at our beloved QPR... the decline has been substantial.

I feel that he has done a great job over the last few years; and I think this is a mistake, and it'll be interesting to see who the next guy is, and how he does.

I live near Wolverhampton, and often meet at a cafe called Cute; Wolves players and staff often visit here. One of the (Nuno) Portuguese trainers said that Nuno has had contact with a London club about being Manager...

He would be a great choice, BUT I cannot see him working at this 'lower' level. Who knows ?

Comment

He deserves to be remembered as the manager who reinvented the QPR way of playing, but at the same time I think it`s time to bring in a manager with better tactical and coaching skills. In those aspects of the game I feel he comes a bit short.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I have no problem with warbs staying on, the football played at times has been superb nobody knows if he turned down a striker. We probably over achieved at times under warbs. I’d hope the board say look at tactics development etc

with our budget is top six realistic yep Luton and Huddersfield probably have done well and exceeded expectations but they’ve not had the injuries we’ve sustained lately either
                      Agree - A fully fit Squad would have made a world of difference - 5 keepers in a season is unheard of!

I think the January transfer window was shocking - and ultimately what did for us...It was so clear to everyone that we needed a striker and i know January is not the time to be bringing one in but even so - he must have been able to see that the 3 we had could barley play 2 consecutive games - other things like Gray going off to play 2 dead rubbers for Jamaica in a week at a time when Dykes was injured and Charlie was struggling.

We would also have a freak result that papered over the cracks - Derby away - reading at home..

But i will say it again 3 games ! Bristol , Cardiff and Peterborough at home...had they gone the way we should have we would still be in the play off mix with 2 games to go and everyone would be thinking we had had a superb season and there would be no talk of Warburton leaving.

Comment

I liked Warburton but in the end the bad transfer window and not changing the way we play after knowing every side found us out.
                        With his refusal to address it sadly has cost him his job, but he did get us on the right path which is as far he can take us, so needs someone to come in and take us a step further.
                        Good luck on his next assignment I'm sure he will do a good job wherever he goes just needs to develop a plan B.

Comment

I have a lot of respect for MW and appreciate everything he did for our club, he provided some of the best moments I have seen in a very long time, it was fun to watch this team again, unfortunately his undoing was this past transfer window and with the squad not being upgraded properly it is a massive missed opportunity! I am not sure we could have promoted out of the play offs or if we did go up we wouldn't be anything other than fodder in the EPL but it would have been nice to find out so our tumble down the table was extremely disappointing to many of us and sadly that is how he will be remembered! He came in and got us back on track when we were probably favourites for relegation, he did this all with a very limited budget and I think some of his distractors should consider where we might be if relegation happened! His tactics were questioned at times but that is normal for virtually every manager or coach in any sport, I think at times MW's hands were tied because of injuries and lack of depth in certain positions and I suppose he has to take blame for that! I sure hope the club makes the right hire now, I don't think this job is as attractive as many of you think, careful what you wish for, and thank you Mark Warburton good luck with your next gig!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Agree shags good post

Comment

You watch him take another team up

He'll go in to stoke or wba .
                              Surely the board are going to insist the new man plays a similar all football style?

Comment

I like warbs but the need for change is obvious, the transfer window and total free fall of our season is absolutely shocking.
                                but he can't take all the responsibility there are players who need looking at as well.
                                We are currently lower than we finished last season and if we don't get some points from our last two games we will be mid table again and as far as I'm concerned the season will have been a season of expectation to a total disaster.
                                Still love them though.
                                COYRsss

Comment

Working...
                                X