No announcement yet.

Stoke Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To many players going thru the motions not wanting to get injured . Need players that will bust a gut for the club .. warbs insistence on keep ball in our own half has cost us . Take a risk if we had won today and beaten Sheffield friday then who knows . Just don't see the passion in this team . Time to get yr coat warbs and take yr tricky tacky with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
      Keep dieng, dunne, dickie, de wijs, Albert, field, dozzell, amos, dykes, chair and willock. Happily get rid of everyone else.
      Will de wijs come back?

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        To many players going thru the motions not wanting to get injured . Need players that will bust a gut for the club .. warbs insistence on keep ball in our own half has cost us . Take a risk if we had won today and beaten Sheffield friday then who knows . Just don't see the passion in this team . Time to get yr coat warbs and take yr tricky tacky with you.
        I get that if we have possession the other team can't score but messing about with it in our own half is always going to end badly
        ​And it bores the crap out of me

Comment

He's our player so no reason why not. Plus barbet is off. Not even going to mention the guy on loan who the manager thought was better than jordi but has proved he isn't. At least jordi gave 100%. That lad from wolves was just keeping his fitness up cos he didn't do anything else.

Comment

You would have to go back to last year to read anything different in the the match day threads, seems like a life time ago now, MW has to go ,as do a lot of the squad, that's a given, give us a forward looking manager, with a youthful squad full of energy, playing progressive football, and we will be supportive and patient as always, but please please please no more false dawn's

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
              You would have to go back to last year to read anything different in the the match day threads, seems like a life time ago now, MW has to go ,as do a lot of the squad, that's a given, give us a forward looking manager, with a youthful squad full of energy, playing progressive football, and we will be supportive and patient as always, but please please please no more false dawn's
              I agree to a certain extent, the supportive and patient thing only lasts so long, it's all about results and if a youthful exciting team has us in a relegation battle fans will turn on whoever the manager is and whichever players are wearing the hoops!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

I agree to a certain extent, the supportive and patient thing only lasts so long, it's all about results and if a youthful exciting team has us in a relegation battle fans will turn on whoever the manager is and whichever players are wearing the hoops!
                I'm thinking 2-3 seasons time mate, not particularly next season, obviously, it's a time, yet again, to try and re vamp everything and that takes time , I can accept that, if the team and club is moving forward, my patience will be endless, but I must see forward progression, positive attitude, effort and commitment from management and players alike, not too much to ask as someone who has emotionally and financially put 50 years and counting, into this football club, is it?

Comment

He's our player so no reason why not. Plus barbet is off. Not even going to mention the guy on loan who the manager thought was better than jordi but has proved he isn't. At least jordi gave 100%. That lad from wolves was just keeping his fitness up cos he didn't do anything else.
                  Mind you lets not forget how injury prone he was

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post

I'm thinking 2-3 seasons time mate, not particularly next season, obviously, it's a time, yet again, to try and re vamp everything and that takes time , I can accept that, if the team and club is moving forward, my patience will be endless, but I must see forward progression, positive attitude, effort and commitment from management and players alike, not too much to ask as someone who has emotionally and financially put 50 years and counting, into this football club, is it?
                    Yes I have seen many ups and downs with this club in many years of supporting, how many times have you come to this point and asked a similar question in your long time supporting this club!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

We've only got one person in our history that moved this club forward and made us better ... the late Jim Gregory. There will never be another one like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                        We've only got one person in our history that moved this club forward and made us better ... the late Jim Gregory. There will never be another one like him.
                        I could not agree more, he put us on the map, even if he was a Fulham fan and a friend of my grand parents.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I think you mean Swansea were 4-1 up. Stokes defence is pretty tight tbf

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                          Last week Stoke were 4-1 up and ended up drawing that is how good their defence is yet we can't score one.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdave View Post

will de wijs come back?
                            Keep dieng, dunne, dickie, de wijs, Albert, field, dozzell, amos, dykes, chair and willock. Happily get rid of everyone else.
                            day dreaming

Comment

On yesterday
                              POOR,AWFUL, DISAPPOINTING,, Season finished with a whimper lack of Passion, Ideas. a Plan, Players who didn't seem care Barbet found it hard to pass to a R's player the rest not much better Chair the most disappointing player since his return from AFCON,

Comment

We have started games slowly all season which is a huge problem. Either the players can't be arsed, they aren't listening to the manager, the manager can't motivate them or they aren't prepared properly from the warm up and not at the required intensity from the first whistle. Either way a change of manager is needed. He's not nasty enough, his tactics are poor, picking players out of form or on reputation. Plus we haven't improved and based on form since January, we must be in the bottom 3! We can't carry that on into next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X