X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW on Dominic Ball tweet.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...media-comments

Sums up MW

Warburton is a pillock. I hope Dom is still here next season or we at least make him an offer. I'll be fuming if he's driven out of the club by our lame duck of a manager.

Comment

Manager just deluded if he thinks Field is that much better than Dom Ball or acting like he isn't worth a place on the bench.

Comment

Ball is very much needed in this team, imo.

QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Fine if he thinks field is a better option. Stef on the other hand is holding the team back with his sideways and backwards passing. The guy can't even sprint ffs. At least ball can get around the pitch. I know who I'd rather have in the side for derby on Fri. Warbs talking out of his #### again.

Comment

MW is being disrespectful to a very loyal player. When Kane made a public statement re-Kakay, everyone knows what happened. And MW was right then. However, it is unfair to clasify a player inferior to others. And the most important point ... if they are so good, why are the results not coming? I will accept MW explanation re-Dom Ball if the results are still coming and we are still top six.

Comment

Thought it was a diplomatic tweet from Ball in answer to supporters questions and not sure how Warbuton can then have a sly dig at him?
              If I was Ball and Warburton is staying at the end of the season then I would be looking for employment elsewhere.

Comment

We need fighters and players that will dig in to get us out of this slump. We have looked completely lifeless for a while now. Ball is exactly the type of player you need in these circumstances.

No idea what has gone on behind the scenes with Ball to end up with a complete lack of game time. Makes the signing of Hendrick look even worse. The one area of the pitch we have lots of options.

Comment

amazing how the anti warburton crowd on here want to make everything his fault . A non story

Ball was polite and respectful in his reply.

Not sure that Warburton is having a dig at him saying there are others ahead of him at the moment - Field who is the same position as Ball is by far a better more energetic player.

don't turn Ball into this magical player that suddenly is what we are missing - i seem to remember that when he was playing most on here thought he was pretty useless a yellow / red card waiting to happen.!

A good squad player who is there to do a job when required - eg..Blackpool at home when Sanderson got sent off.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
                    I don't see any problem with it. Dom responds to fan's questions and Warbs explains his thinking. I don't see any disrespect or digs, sly or otherwise.

At the end of the day, it's Warbs job to assess the players and make decisions based on his assessment. Whether he gets it right or not is another question though.
                    I agree. It's a storm in a tea cup being blown up by outsiders..

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      amazing how the anti warburton crowd on here want to make everything his fault . A non story

Ball was polite and respectful in his reply.

Not sure that Warburton is having a dig at him saying there are others ahead of him at the moment - Field who is the same position as Ball is by far a better more energetic player.

don't turn Ball into this magical player that suddenly is what we are missing - i seem to remember that when he was playing most on here thought he was pretty useless a yellow / red card waiting to happen.!

A good squad player who is there to do a job when required - eg..Blackpool at home when Sanderson got sent off.
                      Great post and spot on…

IMHO Warburton is 100% correct here.

Stick with him; we are building in the right direction.

Comment

On current form I would say that Ball is better than Johansen, Hendrick and Dozzell so he should be at least on the bench. He plays a similar role as Field, but perhaps he could be played further forward as he can’t play any worse than the 3 aforementioned midfielders. 7 defeats from 8 games is a dreadful run and changes are needed for the remainder of the season if we are to at least finish in the top half of the table- we could drop another 3 places before we kick off at Huddersfield on Friday. West Brom, Swansea and Preston all have winnable games and will go above us If they win. Stoke could also close the gap and soon leapfrog us too.

At the rate we are going we will be lucky to get more than 1 more point from our fixtures against Huddersfield, Derby, Swansea, Sheffield Utd and finally at Stoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
                          I don't see any problem with it. Dom responds to fan's questions and Warbs explains his thinking. I don't see any disrespect or digs, sly or otherwise.

At the end of the day, it's Warbs job to assess the players and make decisions based on his assessment. Whether he gets it right or not is another question though.
                          There's no problem with any of it other than the fact he thinks Stef is doing a job, which he isn't, and hasn;t been for a while. Anyone of Amos, Dozzell or Ball have performed with better quality and intent the times i've seen them on, even though on paper, Stef is the better player. He is the btter player, but he has been woeful.

As far as Ball goes, nothing wrong, the little .... indicates some frustration but that's normal innit, he wants to play.

Comment

Ball is not a like for like replacement for Johnasson - completely different players - its like saying he Ball is a replacement for Willock - he isn't - Field plays in Balls Position and deserves to be ahead of him.

Sadly we don't have a replacement in terms of the role we want Johannson to play for the team - the ball player of the early part of the season and end of last. His last decent game for us was probably our last decent game over all - reading at home where he ran the midfield - playing positive forward passes etc.

Sadly i think MW thought Hendrick would be that player but he clearly isn't! Although he somehow managed a good performance for the Irish recently.

Dozzell is the one we should be focusing on - At least he has an eye for a forward pass!

Comment

Field adds very little he's slow and predictable , passes back and sideways. Breaks up play occasionally but has been awful most of the time . Put Johansen and Hendrick in the team there lies the slowest , cumbersome midfield in the championship . I'd give dom ball a go why not he's not the great saviour but can't be any worse than the others I've named

Comment

Working...
                              X