Summer clear out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
    I do think that Dickie and Chair are the most likely players to be sold in the window, probably get 15m in between them.

Dozzell for me is probably the long term replacement for Chair and De Wijs is the natural replacement for Dickie. If Barbet goes then that frees up a spot at CB for an experienced replacement to come in.

As for Adomah, I feel he should be staying.

Wallace is probably going back to Scotland, which frees up a spot at LWB.

Bonne, Shopido are likely to go as well.

Overall, its a big summer ahead and some big decisions to be made.
    15m Million for Dickie and Chair, you sure? Dickie right now looks bang average at best! wont even get £3m for him

Comment

Originally posted by Havelock66 View Post

15m Million for Dickie and Chair, you sure? Dickie right now looks bang average at best! wont even get £3m for him
      And Chair overated only player we have who is quality and worth a £10m + figure is Willock the rest if they went and we replaced would it bother me, nah

Comment

If Chair had any huge value he'd have gone last summer.

Any decent/big money would come from selling Willock and Dieng.

Comment

I'd be happy to keep Chair, Willock et al.
          As long as we can bring in some good buys to fit around them

Comment

I don’t think the players have suddenly become bad players, it’s more down to Warburton, his tactics, formation and probably lack of flexibility. I also think the team has been unsettled with the signing of Sanderson & Hendrick.

I would get Kakay & Wallace out if possible along with selling Bonne and maybe Dykes if we get reasonable offers.

I think one maybe 2 of Dickie, Chair, Willock or Dieng may be sold, but hopefully Palace will sell Eze and we get a sell on fee so we are not forced to sell.

Comment

I think we will likely get offers for Willock, Dykes, Dieng, Dickie and Chair. Aside from former I suspect lowish offers in the hope that whoever buys them can kick start their progress from the end of last season (Willock aside who has been very good this term).

We need to also think about central midfield. We have Field, Johansen, Amos, Ball, Dozzell and Bettache. Could probably do with losing a couple of those to free up wages. Ball should have had more game time, particularly over last couple of months. Johansen (and Austin) no idea how he could have gone so downhill from last season. You don't turn bad over a summer break! If his legs have gone or something he needs to go but if something to do with how we are playing I want the old Stef back. He and Austin were very effective second half of last season. Up until this season we had been making great strides with our players both established and younger ones. Need to do some soul searching of why things haven't worked this season (Dunne and Willock aside) and do what we need to do to get back on track.

Comment

I'd like to get shot of Chaz and Stef. Father time has caught up with them I'm afraid. Thing is, I can't see that any other club would take them off our hands. So, we're stuck with them for another season and forking out big wages for the privilege too. Their continued presence would hugely impair our finances and stymie any rebuild. Pretty duff situation really.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  I'd like to get shot of Chaz and Stef. Father time has caught up with them I'm afraid. Thing is, I can't see that any other club would take them off our hands. So, we're stuck with them for another season and forking out big wages for the privilege too. Their continued presence would hugely impair our finances and stymie any rebuild. Pretty duff situation really.
                  Totally agree with this assessment. Both look shot, and short of an amazing off-season training regimen will likely show more of the same next year. I would offer Chaz a front office position in exchange for a reduction in wages (he doesn't want to end his QPR career with fans on the wrong side of him). As for Stefan, under a different manager who presses him to play the ball forward, and by platooning him with other midfielders, we may see better.

Comment

Working...
                  X