Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Don't agree with sacking him at all.

He has not become a bad manager overnight he has simply f@cked up by tinkering the wrong positions at the wrong time. He's panicked.

Next game, drop Sanderson, drop Hendrick and bring our own players back into the mix. The players that got us to the top parts of the league before these 2 clowns arrived.
    You are correct he hasn't become a bad manager overnight .
    He has been a bad manager all along , you are right he has tinkered with players but he has'nt tinkered with formations and tactics which is what he should of done.

Comment

Does anybody else think MW will fall on his own sword at the end of the season if either we don't make the playoffs (probably a certainty now) or the board don't sack him ?

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
        Does anybody else think MW will fall on his own sword at the end of the season if either we don't make the playoffs (probably a certainty now) or the board don't sack him ?
        Not a chance in hell. Can't see how he could get another job as a manager, he'll cling onto this post until the board stamp on his fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Not a chance in hell. Can't see how he could get another job as a manager, he'll cling onto this post until the board stamp on his fingers.
          He know which side his bread is buttered. Hes not toast yet.

Comment

I still think he should be given another transfer window.
            Let's see who we offload and how much money there is for him to change things around.
            We're in a good place ffp wise, aren't we?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              I still think he should be given another transfer window.
              Let's see who we offload and how much money there is for him to change things around.
              We're in a good place ffp wise, aren't we?
              For the sake of stability and continuity Dave, that has some sense to it, but can he change everything about the way he sees things and the way he wants to play, which isn't working, it would mean a personal and philosophical turnaround of biblical proportions!!

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post

For the sake of stability and continuity Dave, that has some sense to it, but can he change everything about the way he sees things and the way he wants to play, which isn't working, it would mean a personal and philosophical turnaround of biblical proportions!!
                Yeah good post Kev, excellent point.
                The backwards and sideways is annoying especially when it breaks down so easily nowhere near the opposition goal.
                But when we first got him in he used bos as a direct out ball.
                So I wonder if he has us overplaying because we don't have that genuine pace?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Yeah good post Kev, excellent point.
                  The backwards and sideways is annoying especially when it breaks down so easily nowhere near the opposition goal.
                  But when we first got him in he used bos as a direct out ball.
                  So I wonder if he has us overplaying because we don't have that genuine pace?
                  It's his job to know what we are capable of and set us up best for our abilities.

Comment

Our poor run of form started by bringing Chair back into the team 5 wins while at AFCON brought him straight in leaving out Amos who'd found a bit of form. the buck stops with the Breadman but the players don't seem to have any fight , some have gone backwards

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                      Our poor run of form started by bringing Chair back into the team 5 wins while at AFCON brought him straight in leaving out Amos who'd found a bit of form. the buck stops with the Breadman but the players don't seem to have any fight , some have gone backwards
                      We look sluggish and lacking fitness too. I thought we did okay in first 45mins at Forest but they looked much bigger, stronger, fitter and pacier than us in second half. I know we did good in terms of points during AFCON but I don't think the performances were much cop, slow and turgid. Anyway, as you say we lack fight - we've literally wilted at the key point of the season.

Last season was poor start, strong finish. This season is the opposite. I think it's this aspect that really gets my goat... you could argue the net result is the same but psychologically it's a massive bummer. It also means going into next season on a downer too.

Comment

He done well here. Its a bad run of form, and very bad luck with injuries and unavailability and a weird transfer window mind f*ck, but give him a chance.

Fulham will be battered and all those on this thread will change their tunes.

We just know it will happen!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X