Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sack Warbs 2

He has to go, this is awful

Has to this is embarrassing just has not got a plan B shouldn't need one against Peterborough.

Comment

I agree, the fact he didn’t want anymore attacking players in January says it all. And before people say there wasn’t options, our rivals strengthened in that area. The bloke has no clue, should have started with two strikers today

Comment

Not the moment he doesnt even appear to have a plan A ,but dont agree he should be sacked right now,wait till the season is over and see what position we finish in first

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Not the moment he doesnt even appear to have a plan A ,but dont agree he should be sacked right now,wait till the season is over and see what position we finish in first
          Of course he should this is a joke of a side.

Comment

The fact that a team like Luton are above us with their resources is laughable

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              You are right he does'nt have a plan A or B , clueless manager , picks the same formation over and over again and hopes for different results.
              Of course we should sack him now , you never know a new manager might get us into play offs , Warburton certainly won't.
              We play the bottom team at home , that have conceded the most goals in the league and only had one away win all season and he starts with 3 centre halves again and a defensive midfielder and only one attacker.
              He keeps on with this system that is supposed to make you defensively secure , yet we have conceded more goals than anyone in the top half of the table.

Comment

I'm out with the manager now, time to clear it all out and start again, I've tried to give him a go I really have; but enough is enough,
                Daniel Farke for me

Comment

Bit I don't get is this 5221 system has really not been working for bloody ages. Why not try 442 against the bottom of the table side with minus 44 goals. Warburton definitely has lost the plot. He really is 1 dimensional. He has Holloway traits minus the motivational benefits.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

If a change does happen should that include the DOF as surely he is also part of the current set up?

Comment

So much for the “blip”. It’s a total bust.

Without exaggeration, and based on the past 6 weeks, we are arguably the worst team in the league now.

MW has no idea what to do other than make excuses for the woeful performances of late.

Time to thank him for steadying us, then move on.

Quickly.

Comment

I wasn't set on his sacking at all until now.

I do wonder what another manager would do with this squad. I can't decide how much of the teams ups and downs (which have been dramatic) over the last 18 months are down to the manager, the players, luck, or a bit of all 3.

Surely the players are better than this?

Comment

Cooper at Forest has proven that with pretty much the same squad as his predecessor what can be done. Before he brought in a few in January, they were still on the up.

Sack MW now and try to save our season

Comment

To lose three times to pboro shows he doesn’t learn imo

Im not for flash firing but recently we’ve been shite

Comment

We have been poor since Christmas, the players don't appear to be playing for their manager anymore. That would mean he should go.
                              I keep thinking back to how well we played with the Wells, Eze team though. As much it is bad at the moment (it's dire), could Warburton change things in the summer with different players?
                              Obviously everyone is focusing on our recent form at this moment, but over the course of his reign we have been generally pretty good.
                              I'm not saying he should stay, but I wonder if we're to go, wether we might look back and think he did okay whilst here.

Comment

Working...
                              X