• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chelski merch shop to close

What will tourists spend their money on

Chelsea have been frozen lol
    No one allowed to buy a ticket for the future matches
    Bout time this #### show was called out.

Comment

Much as I despise that lot down the road.
      These sanctions will hit matchday staff, caterers ,suppliers and local businesses that all rely on the club operating to feed their family a lot harder than the bloomin Russian owners.
      Same with taking vodka off the shelves...majority not even made in Russia and again this will mainly affect those on the shop floor.
      We seem intent in cutting off our nose to spite our face.

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post
        Much as I despise that lot down the road.
        These sanctions will hit matchday staff, caterers ,suppliers and local businesses that all rely on the club operating to feed their family a lot harder than the bloomin Russian owners.
        Same with taking vodka off the shelves...majority not even made in Russia and again this will mainly affect those on the shop floor.
        We seem intent in cutting off our nose to spite our face.
        Smirnoff is own own by Diageo which is a UK drinks company. So this should be on the shelves.

I dont care about RA but hope they end up mid table next season. Doubt it though as there seems to be loads of interest in them.

Took the Govt long enough to put sanctions on him, perhaps they didnt know he existed or anything about his business interests. It perhaps he was a party donor and they gave him a head start to move his money out....!!

Comment

Sale of the club halted.

The Govt should sell all these assets and use the sales proceeds to reduce Govt tax on petrol, diesel, gas and electric.

Comment

F uck them, they have bought their success with dirty money, but I also sympathise with any normal folk whose jobs and lively hoods may be put in jeopardy

Comment

Surely they should still be able to trade and just freeze any profits, or donate profits or whatever really.

Got no love for Chelsea but it is a massive kick in the balls for anyone reliant on that club for their livelihood.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                Surely they should still be able to trade and just freeze any profits, or donate profits or whatever really.

Got no love for Chelsea but it is a massive kick in the balls for anyone reliant on that club for their livelihood.
                They dont make profits that's why RA has £1.5bln in outstanding loans with then. Hopefully the Govt will sell the club promptly before the tax payer has to subsidise the running costs.

Comment

Chelsea could also face a nine-point penalty IF the club end up in administration as a result of a lack of income.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

They dont make profits that's why RA has £1.5bln in outstanding loans with then. Hopefully the Govt will sell the club promptly before the tax payer has to subsidise the running costs.
                    Sure, but you get what I mean. Take in money to pay peoples wages and businesses that are auxilliary to Chelsea running.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

Sure, but you get what I mean. Take in money to pay peoples wages and businesses that are auxilliary to Chelsea running.
                      I dont think they're allowed to take in any money. The club shop is closed as is the sale of match tickets etc. They will play games and players and support staff will be paid from existing bank funds. If RA hasnt topped this up and cash runs out the players and staff work for free or it goes into administration? They might not be even allowed to pay the players and staff if the cash balances are frozen. They will certainly need Govt permission to use that money.

Comment

Why are they not expelled from Champions league British club owned by Russian Oligarch , he's making money from them being in champs league, throw them out

Comment

Think I will just enjoy the moment.

For the sake of normal folk though I hope it sorts itself out (after a bit of fun and games) and it does not impact too much on livelihoods.

Comment

Two Chelsea fans at work bitchin and moaning, me on the other hand am giving them sh1t and loving every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
                              Two Chelsea fans at work bitchin and moaning, me on the other hand am giving them sh1t and loving every minute of it.
                              You could ask them if they think they have been complicit in money laundering which is ultimately facilitating international terrorism in Ukraine.

Comment

Working...
                              X