No announcement yet.

chelski merch shop to close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Tickets, often bought on credit cards or monthly direct debits. Can banks and credit card companies pass remaining payments to Chelsea. I understood credit card companies drip feed money to football clubs over course of season. 28,000 season ticket holders, how many might not be paying anything in April.

Corporate Seats, are they paid upfront or on terms, £x per month.

Premier League Money, can they receive it. I thought most money distributed at end of season. That money will be held by premier league until club is sold.

Player purchases. Chelsea will owe money for players bought, often paid in installments, they still have to pay.

Players sold, no clubs can give them any money until resolved.

Loan players. Take Connor Gallagher for example. At Crystal Palace, assume loan fee plus wages. Is he paid by Chelsea with costs recovered from Crystal Palace. That money can't be paid by Crystal Palace to Chelsea from today. Chelsea have 24 players out on loan.

Chelsea accountants will be burning midnight oil tonight.

I can see them in Administration this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post
      Season Tickets, often bought on credit cards or monthly direct debits. Can banks and credit card companies pass remaining payments to Chelsea. I understood credit card companies drip feed money to football clubs over course of season. 28,000 season ticket holders, how many might not be paying anything in April.

Corporate Seats, are they paid upfront or on terms, £x per month.

Premier League Money, can they receive it. I thought most money distributed at end of season. That money will be held by premier league until club is sold.

Player purchases. Chelsea will owe money for players bought, often paid in installments, they still have to pay.

Players sold, no clubs can give them any money until resolved.

Loan players. Take Connor Gallagher for example. At Crystal Palace, assume loan fee plus wages. Is he paid by Chelsea with costs recovered from Crystal Palace. That money can't be paid by Crystal Palace to Chelsea from today. Chelsea have 24 players out on loan.

Chelsea accountants will be burning midnight oil tonight.

I can see them in Administration this month.
      Why? They won't get paid!

Comment

I know it's not nice football clubs going out of business but if this lot went i would be a very happy man.
        They've been giving the biggun for years winning all these trophies since Abramovich put his dirty millions into the club , so would take great pleasure if they went under.
        Sadly he has built the club up to being one of the elite , so with all their valuable players and merchandise sales around the world it's hard to see how they will go bust , they maybe won't win as much but i'm sure they could become self sufficient , even without his funds.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
          I know it's not nice football clubs going out of business but if this lot went i would be a very happy man.
          They've been giving the biggun for years winning all these trophies since Abramovich put his dirty millions into the club , so would take great pleasure if they went under.
          Sadly he has built the club up to being one of the elite , so with all their valuable players and merchandise sales around the world it's hard to see how they will go bust , they maybe won't win as much but i'm sure they could become self sufficient , even without his funds.
          Theyre not self sufficient now due to money RA pumps which can be seen with him having £1.5bn in loans to the club. If they cut their cloth they will get a lower quality player, fall out of the champions league, sponsorship get reduced and before you know it the happy clapper fans have moved on too. Do Chelsea deserve to be where they've been when you compare them to Newcastle, Villa and Leeds? They could quite easily be a mid-table team next season.....

I said this before.....if they are sold for £3bn I want my share of this dirty money to support my increased gas, electric and diesel costs! When all these assets are sold to the highest bidder I want to see a reduction in income tax or fuel duties so we can afford to live through this #### storm.

Comment

Let’s bid 15 k for Havertz and Lukaku.

Comment

Who will pay the players wages?

Comment

They’ve got their Chelsea back, Chelsea, you’ve got your Chelsea back.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Can anyone imagine them singing “Carefree “ ever again

Comment

1. For every home game with limited fans, they lose about 600k
                    2. For Champions League games, they cant have any fans at all cause its not covered by season tickets.
                    3. Three have pulled out as a sponsor, so thats them losing £120m already.
                    4. They cant sell any away tickets ether.
                    5. Sale process halted cause of the sanctions

And there are suggestions that Chelsea might run out of cash within the next 17 days as well. There is also suggestions that they might not finish the season ether.

Administration is a real possibility now.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                      1. For every home game with limited fans, they lose about 600k
                      2. For Champions League games, they cant have any fans at all cause its not covered by season tickets.
                      3. Three have pulled out as a sponsor, so thats them losing £120m already.
                      4. They cant sell any away tickets ether.
                      5. Sale process halted cause of the sanctions

And there are suggestions that Chelsea might run out of cash within the next 17 days as well. There is also suggestions that they might not finish the season ether.

Administration is a real possibility now.
                      Good to hear. Would be amazing if they went down the pan. Once they started singing Roman a songs when tributes were being made to Ukraine I couldn't be happier if that disgusting fan base had nothing to go on.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo

Sky Sports chief news reporter says "...but Chelsea have the funds to continue. I would not worry about the short term. Chelsea are not going to go out of business."

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ichs-sanctions
                        Chelsea do have £17m in cash reserves according to their latest financial accounts, but that hardly covers player wages and staff.

Also Nike pulling out of their kit deal with chelsea would cost them £540m in income as its a 15 year deal.

Administration right now is looking very possible and they could yet fail to finish the season, which would likely one of Leeds, Everton or Burnley from relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by dandcqpr View Post
                          Carefree where ever you may be, they’re going bust oh deary deary me.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

There smug fans ( 95% never attend) will be worried . They are everything that's wrong with football . Outpriced their real fans for years happy to sell to tourists

Comment

Now bank accounts and credit cards have been frozen, they cant even pay for fuel now for the team coach haha.

Also there is suggestions that some parts of SB are set to be shut on Sunday as they cant afford the matchday costs lol.

They are well and truly in big trouble now.

Comment

Originally posted by dandcqpr View Post
                                better still, will they play the liquidator at the next home game.

Comment

Working...
                                X