No announcement yet.

Notts Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at our run in most games are definitely winnable, throw in 3 draws at Blackburn, Forrest and the home game against the SW lot and it’s top 2 or even first.

Comment

Since Cooper became manager, they've picked up same number of points as us.

When Cooper became manager they were 8 points behind us, currently 8 points behind us.

We've more than matched them.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post
        Since Cooper became manager, they've picked up same number of points as us.

When Cooper became manager they were 8 points behind us, currently 8 points behind us.

We've more than matched them.
        Good stat stato

Comment

Like I said, not losing sleep over them for the time being, I think that's relatively positive, by anybody's standards!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
            Looking at our run in most games are definitely winnable, throw in 3 draws at Blackburn, Forrest and the home game against the SW lot and it’s top 2 or even first.
            Take a look at Bournemouth's last 7 fixtures, they had better be pretty comfortable before those games otherwise the door is more open than it already is....just hoping we get something out of tomorrow's match....I'm an optimist and an R (something of an enigma!) but I don't fancy us tomorrow....I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

I hope you are wrong too, I'm also an optimist, but I also recognise a very good football team when I see one, and Boro are definitely that, if both teams turn up and are on it, it should be one hell of a game

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Take a look at Bournemouth's last 7 fixtures, they had better be pretty comfortable before those games otherwise the door is more open than it already is....just hoping we get something out of tomorrow's match....I'm an optimist and an R (something of an enigma!) but I don't fancy us tomorrow....I hope I'm wrong.
                Bournemouth are only where they are cos they won 12 of first 15 games. Since then they have been on a run commensurate with a midtable team.

Comment

Working...
                X