Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notts Forest

Are going to be a problem.....gulp

I would class them our biggest threat in the play offs if that’s how it unfolds,their downfall could be we have a better Keeper in Dieng.

Comment

Look like the best team bar Fulham , not to far behind to get automatic?

Comment

If we end up in the play offs with them and have to play each other than I think they will win.

Comment

Didn't see the game, out on family duties, but caught some of the radio commentary, sounds like they did well, two big scalps in the cup now for them, they are on a roll now for sure, can they sustain it for the rest of the season, remains to be seen, I won't be losing sleep over them just yet​​​​​

Comment

I thought they were a little fortunate to take a point earlier this season,they equalised in injury time but Dykes could have wrapped it up earlier.Losing Grabbin for 2 months could be a big blow for them.
            I’m sure Warburton would enjoy a win over his old club in the return fixture.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59005133

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              If we end up in the play offs with them and have to play each other than I think they will win.
              Absolutely no disrespect towards you Stan, but you do come across as a glass half empty sort of bloke, chin up mate, things have been way worse for us than they are now, it's painful supporting this football club sometimes, I've been there done that, got the scars and the tee shirt, but all in all this is one of the better times, try to enjoy it, like I said nothing personal, no disrespect intended, truly

Comment

Well done Boreham Wood. Good luck at the Toffees.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Are going to be a problem.....gulp
                  Couldnt agree more. Would hate for them to be in the play0offs with us, with our record at the Forest Ground

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post

Absolutely no disrespect towards you Stan, but you do come across as a glass half empty sort of bloke, chin up mate, things have been way worse for us than they are now, it's painful supporting this football club sometimes, I've been there done that, got the scars and the tee shirt, but all in all this is one of the better times, try to enjoy it, like I said nothing personal, no disrespect intended, truly
                    Fair point Kev, but when it comes to QPR most of the time the glass is , at best, half empty.
                    In 50 seasons supporting the club I have seen 5 relegations, 2 cup final losses and numerous relegation threatened seasons and early cup exits. With only 4 promotions and very few failed promotion or top 5 challenges in that time.

yes, it is a hard time supporting QPR and this is one of the somewhat rarer better seasons to be a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Couldnt agree more. Would hate for them to be in the play0offs with us, with our record at the Forest Ground
                      Steve Cooper had 2 failed playoffs with Swansea and perhaps getting a chance for third time lucky with Forest.

We will just have to keep up our game and get that 2nd place and avoid the playoffs.

Comment

They are inconsistent and will drop points. They lost to Cardiff a week ago so I have no idea what this OTT thread is on about frankly.

Fact is, even teams in bottom half of table are only a handful of points off top 6 so if you have a nervous disposition it's gonna be a rough several weeks for you.

We will be comfortably in automatic spot at end of month at least 10 points ahead of Forest.

Comment

There are a lot of games from now til the end of the season , let's get in the POs before we worry about who we might draw . One game at a time

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Fair point Kev, but when it comes to QPR most of the time the glass is , at best, half empty.
                            In 50 seasons supporting the club I have seen 5 relegations, 2 cup final losses and numerous relegation threatened seasons and early cup exits. With only 4 promotions and very few failed promotion or top 5 challenges in that time.

yes, it is a hard time supporting QPR and this is one of the somewhat rarer better seasons to be a fan.
                            Yet I've seen 6 promotions and a Cup win. You sound as though you don't even have a glass.

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post

Have to agree with you Kev about Stan, he’s one of the most negative people on here regarding rangers games & has us down as we won’t win this & we’ll lose against xyz teams & he’s always wrong, been coming down the Rs since 58 & so far this season is pretty high up on my list of better seasons

and why the #### are we worried about forest, let them all worry about us!

Comment

Working...
                              X