Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burnley were apparently watching Dykes Tuesday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnley were apparently watching Dykes Tuesday.

That's the end of that then.

Dykes very up and down. When on form looks very good but sometimes total opposite. Am hoping if he can score in next couple of games that will give him a boost and he will have strong second half of season.

But yes doubt the scouts would have been too impressed the other night!

Comment

Sell him for £15m and get Wells back for £3m and I'll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        This all day.

Comment

As Dykes is worth about 2 million that would be a miracle, cannot see anyone buying Dykes as he lacks basic skills, now mid 20’s and will hardly get any better.

Comment

15m for dykes. Not a chance. 10m and its good business. He's very replaceable. Get abebayo from Luton for 2/3 million. Win win for me.

Comment

Dykes since getting injured hasn't had a run of games ....Warburton needs to put sentimentality aside and the Austin he is not first choice striker - give Dykes a run of games starting and he will score goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

As Dykes is worth about 2 million that would be a miracle, cannot see anyone buying Dykes as he lacks basic skills, now mid 20’s and will hardly get any better.
                Any player of interest to a club looking for a striker to keep them in the premier league is worth more than £2m.

Burnley sold that donkey Woods for £25m and if Dykes is deemed to be his replacement then a deal worth at least half amount has to be the base valuation.

If we sell Dykes to the premiership for £2m then someone needs shooting!

Comment

Any player of interest to a club looking for a striker to keep them in the premier league is worth more than £2m.

Burnley sold that donkey Woods for £25m and if Dykes is deemed to be his replacement then a deal worth at least half amount has to be the base valuation.

If we sell Dykes to the premiership for £2m then someone needs shooting!
                  The chances of any Prem club signing Dykes is nil, barely good enough for Championship football

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

The chances of any Prem club signing Dykes is nil, barely good enough for Championship football
                    FFS mate leave it out! Praise our players can you please?! Even if you don’t think they deserve it. We need the cash! For that reason, the more we get for Dykes hopefully a bigger chunk of that money will be given to Warbs to find a replacement if not 2! Christ knows we need it!

Comment

He would get better service in the premiership and they know that. 10m me thinks.

Comment

I think we would all be happy with that, but it isn't at all likely. Doubtful that they would even offer £10m after his form this season.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I think we would all be happy with that, but it isn't at all likely. Doubtful that they would even offer £10m after his form this season.
                          Wells isn't worth 3m now either. Since his move to Bristol he has not done a lot. Hardly play these days. Only scored once and that was against us. No one would offer 3m for him. Certainly not us.

Comment

Bet they (Burnley) were looking for Jeremy Beadle to jump out having watched that

Comment

Dykes sometimes struggles to finish his dinner never mind goal scoring chances

Burnley may as well of send cash to local drainage board

Comment

Working...
                              X